Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jng2058
Jul 17, 2010

We have the tools, we have the talent!

So I just ran my first campaign through to completion. It was my fourth try, I think? It was on easy baby mode, but even so it took a while to get used to all the systems. I first got turned onto the game by the Cool Ghosts Let's Play, which is a fun watch.

I started the run with Internationale (because wireless scanner is awesome) and Rush (because I like starting the game with AP since my third run died with a stationary armored guard blocking a door I needed to go through). Along the way I rescued Prism and Nika. It wasn't exactly a finesse run since by the end everyone had max Strength and Speed and Paralyzers so we pretty much just went around jumping and drugging and sitting on guards while everyone else moved around and got the job done. Still it was a lot of fun, though I think I'm going to set the game down for awhile to recharge before I jump up in difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread