Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

died on 3rd mission due to Enforcer fucker coming right out of the exit room, spent too much time loving around. Sometimes the random room layout can work in your favor, sometimes not. So far I'm enjoying it better than XCOM if only because there's no bullshit outside of missions like satellite poo poo to worry about. Definitely gonna have fun with this one breaking my will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

are people really complaining about the story in a roguelike tactics game?

Idk what the unlock conditions are but I got 2 agents randomly after my 3rd mission.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I forgot about this game for a while but now that there's a game lull from here till September it gives me time to get back in. Klei is just a ridiculously good team; MotN is one of my favorite games ever, such a simple premise like "2D ninja stealth" should have happened long ago but they did it best and it was flawless. I forgot how far I am but I think I have around 12 hours left on the ticker here.
I really just can't wait to see which genre this developer redefines next because everything they touch turns to gold.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

just got to the final mission on beginner and I have zero ammo for my guys' guns. lol I am so hosed.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Zombie Samurai posted:

I went all in on Draco/Rush/Burst/Golem for my new game, and two missions in it's going fine.

Draco is really fun even if you don't have lethal solutions on hand. The random bonuses you get from scanning KO'd enemies can be all sorts of things... I've found credits, PWR, and AP so far.

Rush is okay, starting with +1 Speed is always good. Her ability lets her annihilate people if she's sprinting, so I imagine she's perfect if you run afoul of a guard that needs to be destroyed that turn, like one that spots another agent. She doesn't really fit my playstyle, but I be people who like Nika will like her.

Burst is a really cool power solution. 0 cost, +3 PWR, and +3 AP on all agents for the turn. Has a 3 turn cooldown, and during the cooldown all your agents have -3 AP. I like it because you can get a quick PWR injection or some extra AP right when you need it most, as long as you can manage the AP reduction on the following turns.

Golem seems like a solid starter program since it's 2 firewalls. It starts at 4 PWR and its cost goes down by 1 every turn you don't use it, then snaps back to 4 when you do. Early on it's easy to space hacks out so that it costs 0-2, and if you're hitting terminals or have a stable PWR flow you can afford big hacks every few turns.

you can start a new game with a full 4 agent roster???

• Locked thread