Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UrbicaMortis
Feb 16, 2012

Hmm, how shall I post today?

Finished a beginner campaign, immediately got crushed on experienced and then managed to complete it next time. Nika loaded with augments that give her more AP gets ridiculous. At times, she would have like 25 AP and just zip around the level stunning everyone. I also had Internationale (I agree, thread, she's great) and Banks (The opening doors power is nice but not overwhelming) for most of that campaign. Picked up Shallem near the end but didn't have a weapon for him, so he spent the final mission sitting on guards.

Both times the final mission has descended into complete slapstick with most of my team desperately dragging unconscious guards around and someone having to keep running out to distract awake guards from coming closer because monster was the only one with a strong enough amour piercing weapon and he was hacking. It was tense but also ridiculous.

This game is pretty cool. Now for expert difficulty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread