Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boatswain
May 29, 2012
I am in love with this game – bought it this weekend and I've had some time to play it now. I'm running with Derek and Internationale along with Parasite which seems borderline broken. I freed Draco from a Detention Center but I'm not really sure how to kill people. So far I've been able to hack drones and have them shoot people, which usually brings undesirable collateral. Why can't Draco just choke people out?

Also, are there are any bugs I should watch out for or other things to keep in mind?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

Psion posted:

I did wonder why I couldn't KO someone and then when they're down, have the option to kill. It's probably better the way it is, because oh man playing pin-a-guard while trying to hack and exfiltrate and whatever is fun as hell but sometimes you really need this one guard to just stay down forever and they're three quarters of the way across the map from the teleporter and you haven't been giving Decker enough speed and

:negative:

(cloaking: literally saved his life)

Yup you're completely right, the game would be way too easy if you just could make corpse-piles á la Dishonored or Mark of the Ninja.

Do agents and programs unlock as you complete/fail more campaigns or did I do something special to unlock Shalem and Banks?

Boatswain
May 29, 2012
Nice work! I've never seen the special vault in Cybernetics labs, maybe you need a Vault key for it to spawn?

E: nvm I didn't realize what the door to the keycard vault looks like

Boatswain fucked around with this message at 09:18 on Dec 23, 2016

• Locked thread