Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLoneAmigo
Jan 3, 2013
Just finished the game first time around - loved it, but I was left wanting more from the ending. Godlike AI becomes evil? Didn't see *that* one coming... The build-up didn't quite pay off.

And Internationale is definitely the best. Hack everything every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLoneAmigo
Jan 3, 2013
I wish the corporations had stronger characters and felt more like adversaries rather than scenery. Why don't they have scenery-chewing executives who open up the wireless to taunt you? I get that it's the faceless boot-stomping future, but I'd certainly enjoy it if there was the same sense of adversity that you get with, say, Genghis showing up next to your first city for the sixth time in a row in Civilization...

• Locked thread