Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS
I played way too much of this over the free weekend and then forgot to buy when it was still on sale :negative:

next sale though, first thing right away. On my wishlist and everything.

One thing I'd like to see - maybe this is in there somewhere - is more missions which have opportunity for your agents to talk. To each other or not, but random quips at the start and/or on death aren't enough. I'm sure that's a lot of work but I think it'd help a lot. Particular events trigger dialogue lines and those can be seeded into some missions so you see a few over the course of a run. I never played this without Contingency Plan but it seems to have added a run which does that? That's cool. More of those maybe?

And more of Central sassing you nonstop.

PS when adding dialogue please remember that for me as a scrub newbie, Internationale is the best and deserves to be the best in all ways

Psion fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Nov 16, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Boatswain posted:

I am in love with this game – bought it this weekend and I've had some time to play it now. I'm running with Derek and Internationale along with Parasite which seems borderline broken. I freed Draco from a Detention Center but I'm not really sure how to kill people. So far I've been able to hack drones and have them shoot people, which usually brings undesirable collateral. Why can't Draco just choke people out?

Also, are there are any bugs I should watch out for or other things to keep in mind?

I did wonder why I couldn't KO someone and then when they're down, have the option to kill. It's probably better the way it is, because oh man playing pin-a-guard while trying to hack and exfiltrate and whatever is fun as hell but sometimes you really need this one guard to just stay down forever and they're three quarters of the way across the map from the teleporter and you haven't been giving Decker enough speed and

:negative:

(cloaking: literally saved his life)

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

So are all those missions difficulty level 5000 or what?

Congratulations, though.

• Locked thread