Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Just bought this game due to the sale and RTS gameplay. Mark of the NInja didn't blow me away but I thought it was fun and had some interesting gameplay techniques, hoping for a similar take on the RTS formula. Hopefully Invisible outshines Shadowrun Returns, which was a little disappointing, tedious, and bland.

Miss Lonelyhearts fucked around with this message at 16:20 on May 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Played through three or four missions and am having a lot of fun! Definitely worth the price point so far, am excited to keep going.

Sometimes items/augments can be a little confusing and it's hard to determine if they're worth the price point if you haven't played through the game already and know what's useful in what situation, but overall that's a minor quibble solved with more gameplay. A+ so far.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

Parasite was amazing once I unlocked it / there was a program from a previous run that took off 3 firewall levels for 1 power + 3 turn cooldown. I also used the program that zapped daemons for 5 power, it's useful if you can identify them first to know which to target.

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Beat Expert with the most ridiculous ending. My Expert team was Xu (who is completely broken, btw) and Banks. Banks actually got ko'd early on, and I had to run like 3 missions with just Xu. Ended the game with Xu and Shalem, who didn't have a weapon, and things got a little hairy while I was trying to get Monst3r from the security station to the mainframe. Did I mention Xu is completely broken?

Why do you like Xu so much?

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Also, if anyone is curious, the augment that prevents the alarm increase on kill is literally useless in expert plus.

Why? I've never been fortunate enough to have the credits to buy a lethal weapon AND get that augment, always curious if it's worth the money sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

I had a great experienced run starting w/ Sharp and hitting a nano-fab for the first 3 missions, had him w/ 6 augments before I took any other mission and it really worked out.

• Locked thread