Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
When does that weird Criminal Minds spinoff show up, or is it a mid-season thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

xeria posted:

Probably mid-season with Rush Hour, like CSI: Cyber this past season. (Or earlier, maybe, if one or more of their hour-longs craters enough to get cancelled early on.)

drat it, I wanted to see people die in horrible ways on an international level now.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Angel from Hell looks really good, Supergirl looks different but I'll still watch it

Why is Bradley Cooper going to slum it on TV from time to time in a TV based on a horrible movie?

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
That was really bad, I don't know if it was simply pilot issues or CBS loving with product but it seems to not have learned any of the issues of Arrow and the Flash and gone Agents of SHEILD way (I thought the villain was Brett Dalton for a bit).

The moment I'd most like to change, lets make Kara a lesbian because otherwise it's a love triangle for no reason with Jimmy Olsen and guy whose name I don't know.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
The love triangle does seem like something straight out of the CW, but for the fact the producers do love triangles way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
Even if they didn't want to use Superman or say his name, why not just have Clark show up for like 2 minutes. It's not like everyone doesn't know Clark Kent=Superman.

• Locked thread