Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I teach English in Asia, and one of my classes is mostly middle school girls. They were doing a drawing activity today and one of them drew Superman flying up and saving a plane. I said "Why Superman? Why not Supergirl?" and showed her the plane-saving part from the trailer on my phone. She got very excited and erased Superman to put in Supergirl.

So even if I think the pilot was not as good as it could have been and didn't get me as hyped as The Flash's did, I really, really hope the show does well with people who aren't comic book nerds in their 20's and 30's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I guess she tracked down the pilot online last night and drew up a completely new comic. :3:

• Locked thread