Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Super girl trailer was literally the Black Widow "Age of Me" SNL sketch.

I was trying to work out exactly how it felt and yeah, this is it completely. I do kind of like the idea of a girl superhero who's really shy and dorky though. Superhero ladies are always presented as either a) stone cold badass, b) sexbots or c) both. It's nice to see them at least trying something different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hopefully the Dean Cain casting means Supergirl takes place in the Lois and Clark universe

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

pentyne posted:

MY COUSIN
YOUR COUSIN
MY COUSIN
YOUR COUSIN
MY COUSIN
YOUR COUSIN.

That is some terrible writing. Were they really afraid that people watching a show called "Supergirl" would have no idea that she's connected to Superman.

I don't get why they kept doing this. They called him Superman right at the start of the show! :psyduck:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gyges posted:

Pretty sure they just called him Kal El. Which I think they said 3 times total and is the least known of his names. Really, DC/WB has just the dumbest rules when it comes to characters being used in their movies.

Nope they definitely called him Superman, it stood out to me cause of everything I'd heard

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khanstant posted:

I'm primarily master race

...Who says this?

• Locked thread