Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
I liked it. :shrug:

I don't mind the love triangle too much since it really doesn't seem to be a big focus. But, if you're surprised that Berlanti, a guy with two shows on the CW, is running a show with a subplot that sounds like it belongs on the CW, then I just don't even know what to tell you.

The whole "Him" thing didn't bother me much, either, but that's just from experience with how these things go down. With licensed properties, there's all sorts of crazy poo poo that has to happen to even get shows like Supergirl in the room, let alone on television. They probably couldn't make the show without tying him in somehow because it's Supergirl and the two are intrinsically linked, but saying his name or having him actually appear would cost CBS several episodes worth of budget. Supes ain't cheap in a movie production year. I have a feeling it'll be a pilot thing and the story will focus solely on Kara for the majority of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread