Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Agent Conveniently-Supergirls-Human-Sister AKA Scully (Not Scully)
http://i.imgur.com/GNCzFvW.png Nice haircut Scully (Not Scully)

I went in wanting to like it, because Flash and Arrow are a lot of fun and adding Supergirl to that universe would be awesome as hell, but it's just so loving bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jimmy Olsen is essentially an onscreen Superman surrogate stand-in when 'he' needs to talk to her
"He told me to tell you, he's proud of you. Also here is the blanket he was wrapped in as a baby. It's an incredibly personal gift and a keep sake momento from your home planet and that's why I'm giving it to you instead of Superman."

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

They could have just had a guy in his suit shot from the neck down from the back and voiced by Dean Cain and it would have added a lot more weight to the final scene then having Jimmy do it

• Locked thread