Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

ForeverSmug posted:

This thread is a loving embarrassment.

Mostly because of the number of people who have crawled out to defend 4chan's bald racism, misogyny, and general ugliness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Popular Thug Drink posted:

kind of a post hoc ergo propter, due to crossover every chan or offsite was going to whine about this thread while posturing about how little they care and due to the subject matter a number of lurkers would be triggered into defensive poo poo and runs no matter what

i mean the main stalker offsite has nothing better to do than obsess over what people post here in the name of lulz or whatever, of course they would make a thread about this thread that's like a given. i'd bet money someone will quote this post and talk about what a loser i am for caring, and me even saying that would trigger some other weird feedback loop of proving what a carefag i am for attempting to be meta about something so inconsequential, and so on

I think you've hit the mark here. For all their talk of being a free-thinking, original offshoot of ordinary society, the chans are quite predictable. Just reading that archive a few pages back made my eyes glaze over with boredom. it's all "faggots" this and "SJWs" that. Nothing coherent, just the digitilized infantile thrashings of manchildren who had their favorite toy insulted.

Red and Black fucked around with this message at 08:01 on May 15, 2015

• Locked thread