Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

goatse.cx posted:

I cherish my freedom of speech and i will combat any attempt to abrogate it no matter what some idiots on twitter or 4chan say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Effectronica posted:

You seem, er, normal.

you don't

take your meds

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkie posted:

Cliff Racer you should start a thread about how bad SA is because apparently you're really eager to talk about that. Or heck, start a thread about sjws cause that's a topic you keep dancing around.

no, cliff racer's posts in this thread are actually good even if you think his opinions are poo poo

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Neeeeeeeerrrrrrrrds

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

venting is fun

especially when it's directed at certain people

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

The sky is falling. We must secure the intellectual purity of internet forums for future generations.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

lol b&

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

goatse.cx posted:

Gas and ban every poster above me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

Bifner McDoogle posted:

This is why this thread is embarrassing. It is a humorless analysis of something that at the very least presents itself as a joke, and serious analysis isn't going to crack that. There's a reason a funny guy from FYAD making one or two sentence burns on retarded racist pedophile narcissistic sociopaths is effective and it isn't because they spend hundreds of pages of analysis on poo poo, they just call it out for what it is and crack jokes that are reliably funny. D&D and GBS 1.0 talk/talked very seriously about how 'ironic jokes' don't give cover to offensive content yet somehow a batch of insanely offensive FYAD posters were the ones that got all the threads dedicated to 'ironic' analysis of pedophilic anime visual novels banned from this forum.

Not seeing a lot of FYAD regulars here tbh, but I haven't read that forum in a while so who knows. could you do me a solid and point them out?

being dead serious is very important, because i have the need to feel a stick up my arse

• Locked thread