Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cyborg is going to be in the movies. He probably won't be in the show.

lelandjs posted:

I got the impression that Arrow and Flash aren't really part of the team (they probably show up for an episode to do. I'll give you Canary though.

She's actually not the Canary that was a League member though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Rocksicles posted:

She can come back as Black Canary after Laurel dies a painful death

We'll have to hide Laurel's death from her though. Maybe have their father appear in silhouette or something.

Sara can't handle hearing about Laurel dying. She would have to act in an emotional scene and that might kill us.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

An Ounce of Gold posted:

So is the Flash but just with a different actor. It doesn't mean it can't be Cyborg since DC is making a TV universe and Movie universe that are separate. And thank god. I don't need an angry Batman and blood-lust Superman messing up the fun of the CW universe.

The Flash was already running when they decided to have a movie Flash though. It's a little different than putting a character whose movie you already have planned on TV.

• Locked thread