Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
sure i'm the king of jews, why don't you go and nail me to a cross about it, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

what if Jesus was inside a submarine?! :psyduck:

when the sub goes down and jesus starts "floating" in the air everyone would be like "holy poo poo it's a miracle" but Jesus would just be like "science bitches" :smugdog:

DeepQantas fucked around with this message at 08:52 on May 15, 2015

DeepQantas

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

jesus: oh my god hooooow are we gonna feed all these people with just some bread and fish like im not the fucken son of god or whatever haha
Ok, if anyone meets Charlie Day in the street, this is the line you make him say!

• Locked thread