Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rukus
Mar 13, 2007

Hmph.
For those looking for save games to import, someone on the CDProjekt forums has posted all his save files: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/30709-%28SPOILERS%29The-Witcher-2-Save-Game-Files I think he's removed the tattoo in all of them, but you can double-check by loading up a save from the Act III list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rukus
Mar 13, 2007

Hmph.
Not caring for Dandelion's new voice actor at all. Why'd they make him all gruff sounding?

Got it running at solid 1080/60 on my OC'd GTX 780 with everything on High except for textures and background characters set to Ultra and hairworks off. Under post-processing I've got chromatic aberration, blur, and motion blur off, the rest of the settings are on with HBAO+. With the same settings I'm getting 40-50fps at 1440p. Definitely feeling that itch to upgrade now that I'm starting to turn sliders down. :v:

My only technical problems were one crash after ending a card game, and the other being some weird reoccurring audio issue. When I run it out to my receiver via HDMI after a while the audio starts to crackle and slowly get worse until there's no longer any audio. Exiting the game and starting again fixes it temporarily. Doesn't do it when audio comes out via 3.5mm to my headphones.

Rukus
Mar 13, 2007

Hmph.
Yay, all downloaded, though I loaded my save and Roach is completely invisible sans the armor and tail. Hopefully validating the game cache fixes it.