Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sound Insect
May 27, 2010

Utnayan posted:

For the record I could care less but had I known this before I would have bought the ps4 version. Instead this developer clearly states why they kept it in the dark which, honestly, who gives a gently caress. Just be honest.

Utnayan posted:

Actually we do care.

Utnayan posted:

You are right. I'm whacked when I expect a very good developer with a great reputation to tell the truth about what was cut from the PC version of the game before it launches.

Utnayan posted:

gamers gate

:aaaaa:

Holy poo poo you're crazy.

My guess is that if CDPR were to address the graphical fidelity downgrade in a later patch/DLC, it'll be when more than a few psychotic redditors can actually run the loving thing. Didn't they say that they were struggling to run it on SLI'd Titans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound Insect
May 27, 2010

I haven't watched enough gameplay demonstrations to know the answer to this, but do we have any idea how combat is compared to Witcher 2?

Maybe I suck, but half the time I felt like the combat wasn't very intuitive and I was just making poo poo happen mostly by accident. I think my struggling point was with the tomes or whatever.

Sound Insect
May 27, 2010

Pwnstar posted:

You're in luck

I wanna be the face hugger that climbs into the bath.