Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Simply Simon posted:

Dawn of Sorrow loving owns, it's my favourite Castlevania. I could never really get into Order of Ecclesia, and I have yet to try Portrait of Ruin (but I will this weekend, it just arrived!). Aria for me is like proto-Dawn, still slightly clunky, but overall really good and the perfect stepping stone.

A bit of criticism: you grinded out all of those souls and promised diversity, then you proceeded to use your sword for the first five minutes of the video. It got better at the end, but I'd appreciate if you mixed it up a little more now that you took the time to grind out all those options :).

Oh, and I don't know if it's the case in Aria too, but in Dawn at least Souls actually get better as you aquire more of them, so the extra Minotaur Soul would boost your STR more, and you could have gotten better drops if you had first farmed a few Dancer Souls. Should be an easy check if that was in Aria too (check the Minotaur STR boost), unless someone comes here and tells me I'm stupid or right :v:.

GulagDolls posted:

it works that way in aria too, except enemies actually drop souls in this game

Actually, it does not; there are several souls for each stat that increase it by different amounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread