Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

That's a good rule to have from now on. Also, it's gotta be bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

ChaosArgate posted:

Agreed on both counts.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Bear.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

ChaosArgate posted:

I can't put it better than this. For both things.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
Strip him... bear.

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.
Strip the bear. There might be a blond haired bishonen inside.

Niel
Mar 5, 2013
This is bearly an option.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
How could anyone, anywhere get to this point in the game and not pick the bear?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
Watch bear be some kind of instant death trap.

Rockopolis
Dec 21, 2012

I MAKE FUN OF QUEER STORYGAMES BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO WITH MY LIFE THAN MAKE OTHER PEOPLE CRY

I can't understand these kinds of games, and not getting it bugs me almost as much as me being weird
Bear
:byobear:

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
A man who can strip the clothes from a bear is the second bravest man. The bravest is the one who put the clothes on to begin with. - Sun Tzu

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Glad to see you're doing okay Nyaa.

Nyaa posted:

I changed my clothes and brought my boxing gloves to prepare for this ‘master’.

It's me, Satoko.

Y-yes, I am utilizing master’s techniques in my everyday’s work…

Although I don’t know his potential, but I can show him the basics.

Such an honest respondse, so interesting…

I called you is just for this.

I don’t really get it, but they can’t be shined byhandle sunlight. I don’t really care about thoseat. All that matters areis stripping peoples' of their clothes.

It’s the desire to expose the skins hidden behindunderneath the clothes. Compared to stamina and skill, this is the most important factor.

It’s better to say that the harder it is to strip the target, the more you want to do it.

Looks like bear is the answer.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Our bravery outstrips any bear.

Striking Yak
Dec 31, 2012
Let's make that bear bare.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
This is back. :allears: I loved your previous LP Nyaa and I have no doubts that this isn't going to be just as insane.

One of those three isn't like the others. What's that guy doing there? :confused:

Strip the Bear! We need a new rug.

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012
Good news everybody, Gaben has heard your pleas for the sequel to this game! http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
When a man is given the opportunity to fight a bear, he does not refuse. :hist101:

This costume might be a bit much for you to strip without tearing it. Are you fine with it even after knowing this?

1) Yes
2) Let me rethink this

Ohoho. If you say so. Don’t worry about tearing the clothes; you will still learn the skill regardless.

The essence of stripping is to understand your opponent. See through the weakness of the clothing that cloth your opponent’s skin. Repeatedly attack that clothing to reduce its durability.

If you want to dodge your opponent’s attack, hold R to dodge.

Great! So I am practically invincible while dodg-

Ughghhhh!

… Except power attack that hits like a truck.

Dammit, my pants are falling off.

You can also press L to cancel your battle stance, which gives you the chance to adjust your loosened clothes.

However, you are very vulnerable while adjusting your clothes. Press L again and you can go back into combat mode. Do what you think is best.

I need to get some distance from the bear.

Imagine ten seconds of this. :byobear:

This should be far enough for me to fix my pant.

It bearly missed me with its short leg. Must be hard to move on two legs.

If you try to strip a piece of clothing that’s not loosened enough, you will have a contest of strength with your opponent by tapping the Triangle/Circle/X button to weaken the rest of its durability in a limited time. Inversely, if you were being prematurely stripped, you can repeatedly tap the same button to resist.

Naturally, I won the bear wrestle.

Now we fight…

As equal!

The urge to strip the target is not enough! You need a higher intensity of desire! Awaken your instinct!

You aren’t the only one that can do power attack! :ssj:

My technique is so convoluted; you can’t tell where I am going to hit ya!

I call it the Tornado Spin!

That’s it. Understand your opponent, and let the urges of stripping to take over! When their clothes are flashing red, that means your chance has come. hold Circle (leg), Square (body), Triangle (head) to strip the respective area!

Learned Stripping skills
Learned Basic of Stripping

A whole new world (of criminal activities) has unlocked!

For the sake of humanity! I shall have your head!

Huh? The bear is still moving... Oh my god!

The bear ate a girl!

Don't worry! I will save you!

I will free you from digestion!

FREEDOM! FOR THE VICTORY OF JAPANESE ANIMATION! :japan:

Your opponent makes wonderful faces when you strip them.

Now do you understand? No matter how swiftly, you must always strip with grace. Remember this and the most important urges in your heart. The art of stripping is complete when all of these comes together… Good, you may leave. *Strip effect noise*
Uhhhgg-ohhh!

… N-now, let’s go.

1) What happened in there?
2) Your clothes are loose.
3) Are you alright?

What happened in there?
Sk-skill… Master teaches me new skills. You should pay a visit to master once in a while. She will certainly teach you something new.

---------------
Your clothes are loose.
Eh? Eh, yea. W-we trained too intensely… Don’t worry about it…

---------------
Are you alright?
Eh? Eh… I just slipped…

---------------
… Can you promise not to tell anyone about this? Not even to anyone from the Akihabara Vigilante Corps…? You must, not a word, alright?
W-we should get some rest. I will call you when something’s up…

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 23:26 on May 27, 2015

Ghostwoods
May 9, 2013

Say "Cheese!"
The insanity is already strong. Strip the bear!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
:okpos: strip the bear

China must get a lot more unrefined Japanese weird then the U.S.

Veyrall
Apr 23, 2010

The greatest poet this
side of the cyberpocalypse
So, we stripped the bear and got a woman inside. If we strip the woman, is there a bear inside?

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
I can't believe we brought boxing gloves to a fistfight, that bear was fighting us bearhanded. :colbert: What kind of hero are we?

Also, the bear ate a girl and we saved her. This game is hardcore violence.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Nyaa posted:

Dammit, my pants isare falling off.

Do what you think it is best.

I need to get some distance away from the bear.

This should be far enough for me to zipfix my pants.

If you try to strip a piece of clothing that’s not loosened enough,

Understand your opponent, and let the urges of stripping to take over! Long pressHold Circle (leg), Square (body), Triangle (head) to strip the respective area!

To save the world from vampires!

And becoming the job creator for tailors everywhere!

The art of stripping is complete withwhen all of these comes together…

2) Your clothes are looses.

Your clothes are looses.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mraagvpeine, can I have your contact information?

Darth TNT posted:

I can't believe we brought boxing gloves to a fistfight, that bear was fighting us bearhanded. :colbert: What kind of hero are we?

Also, the bear ate a girl and we saved her. This game is hardcore violence.
Boxing glove lessen the impact, so we are actually fighting with a handicap. All for the sake of not harming the girl that the bear ate. :japan:

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Can you use PMs?

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Mraagvpeine posted:

Can you use PMs?
Nope.

Nyaa fucked around with this message at 17:30 on May 26, 2015

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

nothing here

Mraagvpeine fucked around with this message at 17:33 on May 26, 2015

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Thank. Got it, you can remove it now.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

This was swallowed by the :catdrugs: which is this game's battle system, but Akibas trip 2 is out on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/

10% off at the time of posting :shepface:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

This was swallowed by the :catdrugs: which is this game's battle system, but Akibas trip 2 is out on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/333980/

10% off at the time of posting :shepface:

...I really wanna know why the recommended specs for that game are really high. They're almost as high as MGS Ground Zeroes. :stare:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ChaosArgate posted:

...I really wanna know why the recommended specs for that game are really high. They're almost as high as MGS Ground Zeroes. :stare:

You can only recommend a game if you buy it.
And yeah this game is enough to keep everyone but the people who would actually like it away.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

You can only recommend a game if you buy it.
And yeah this game is enough to keep everyone but the people who would actually like it away.

No I'm talking about PC specs, like, I haven't seen a game recommend a GTX 760 except for Ground Zeroes and even then this game apparently has a higher RAM footprint.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
For some weird reason Vita/PS4 ports seem to have very high recommended specs listed, when they'll run optimally even on 5 year old "toasters" without a problem. I think the devs are just going with better safe than sorry.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

ChaosArgate posted:

No I'm talking about PC specs, like, I haven't seen a game recommend a GTX 760 except for Ground Zeroes and even then this game apparently has a higher RAM footprint.

Oh I feel foolish now.

IAmTheRad
Dec 11, 2009

Goddammit this Cello is way out of tune!
The PC version runs fine on my laptop.

I5 2410M, 6GB of Ram, GeForce GT540M.

I think they're going a little TOO safe.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

I am not sure about the sequel, but there's like up to 10+ npc going full out street brawl near end game.

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
If I had any reservations on the creep factor these two images have sold me on this thread.

Shoeless
Sep 2, 2011
You know, the initial thing with the strip teacher had me kinda wary for creepiness... but then bear fight happened and, like Pladdicus, all my fears were swept away in a tide of :allears:

Thank you Nyaa, this is amazing. I hope there's more bread products, and I love how you're making the protagonist out to be just so clueless and oblivious, yet so effective and savvy to things at the same time.

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
At least the game is aware of the creep factor... I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Congratulations, this is the Let's Play Thread of the Day for the 28th of May, 2015

• Locked thread