Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TropicalCoke
Feb 14, 2012
Hey guys I am a college student in South Texas. I've worked a couple of races here in San Antonio as an unpaid field intern, one mayoral and one state senate. I like campaigns (though this thread doesn't support liking campaigns) and want to get deeper into it. I made a connection with the campaign manager of the last campaign I worked, and am looking at a paid canvas job for a state rep race here then maybe moving to a RFD position on another race (mayoral is in spring 2017). Is this feasible with a student schedule on top of that? I know campaigns can be slave drivers, and I am also looking at Congressional both in district and in DC and have opportunities there in the fall. This race is also in a competitive district. Should I focus on moving up in college or wait until after? I graduate in '18, so my hope was to be able to start working as a Field Director/RFD immediately after school using the experience I've built up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread