Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

literally this big posted:

:derp: :siren: EVERYHTING IS FALLING APART!!! :siren: :derp:

Internet was supposed to be installed yesterday, but there was trouble getting access to the utilities room, so they had to reschedule. Best case scenario is we get internet installed the day of the kickoff tomorrow. Lawn signs are getting delivered to the office today, so I have to be in the office to accept them, despite needing to be in other places, to do other things, at the same time. Campaign lit, which I thought was being delivered to the office, is instead being dropped off at my house later today. Walk packets still need to be assembled, which is my #1 priority. The candidate is busy all day, and has been for a while. I haven't had any luck recruiting volunteers, and no one seems able to help me. I'm also the only paid staff member.

:suicide:

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how did everything go?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread