Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

For a harem anime I was actually impressed with how the woman were portrayed in this OVA. Usually the woman are reliant on the man and have very little motivation of their own. But in this anime the man is following the woman and providing her support in her journey. I was pleasantly surprised by the positive portrayal of women.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The_Frag_Man posted:

Not interested because it doesn't have Mel Gibson.

Would you be interested if Hardy was a sexist anti-Semite?

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

The_Frag_Man posted:

No, I'd only be interested if it has Mel Gibson and was shot in Australia. I'm sure it's a good movie, though.

I know you're probably loving around but it's a legitimate good movie. It surpassed my expectations in every single way.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Haha holy poo poo that's great

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

They are making a new smiley for every time I see the movie.

Go see the movie again so I can get a witness me smilie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Haha that's excellent.

• Locked thread