Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Salvation had one good scene when Christian Bale crashes the helicopter and suddenly the severed upper torso of a Terminator grabs him and just tosses him around like a ragdoll. Those ten seconds more than anything in 3, Salvation or Sarah Connor Chronicles were utterly convincing that yeah Terminators were actually cool as poo poo and super-dangerous. Even if their main mode of attack seems to be 'grab this human and throw him at a handy wall' instead of 'grab this human and crush his loving bones'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0xjc_OSJms

I guess after this scene they fired whoever was on sound-mixing because nothing else in the film sounds nearly as cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Level Slide posted:

Just saw it today and I legitimately almost cried when the breast feeding lady opened the water gates.
You mean you didn't cry at the final 'witness me'?

:mediocre:

• Locked thread