Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Just a repeat of that Metroid thread full of terrible jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
RIP the fwiggin' Black Baby Goku. If only he'd hated pedophiles less, he'd still be with us today...

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Idk why he's making fun f Mario golf when he plays golf in GTAV and dresses up his character in fancy clothes to hit the greens. Seems like he would enjoy a proper golf game

GTAV is a mature rated game.

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

SSNeoman posted:

is the sniper abortion still in the enhanced edition?

yeah

the lines "The world is now your bitch, and so am I" and Vergil's fedora are not, though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

A

Pirate Jet posted:

yeah

the lines "The world is now your bitch, and so am I" and Vergil's fedora are not, though

Ctually the first line is still in the game

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Wait did they actually edit some dumb poo poo out of the enhanced edition?

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
run dmc.exe

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
dmc is pretty good I thought. It was fun to beat up on the enemies but also pretty easy to abuse some of the moves

The tower mode was way too easy

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tarranon posted:

dmc is pretty good I thought. It was fun to beat up on the enemies but also pretty easy to abuse some of the moves

The tower mode was way too easy
Thank you for the extremely sincere opinion, Tea Time Crew member.

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
i love gameing, that's why

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Monkey Fracas posted:

Those two things are really it.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I played it, worth a rental at the very most. Just play any of the other ones instead.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

Apparently they just edited out the one, overlong, pointless M-Rated word salad after said "World Is Your Bitch" line. They didn't edit any of the other overlong, pointless M-Rated word salads out though.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
The dialogue in this game is so Imp Zone that I'd not be surprised if every single one of you did an LP of it

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

HORMELCHILI posted:

mario is for babies. Sorry but it sounds like youre pretty confused and should go to a therapist or something.

:yikes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mach2 posted:

The dialogue in this game is so Imp Zone that I'd not be surprised if every single one of you did an LP of it
They talk about Das Racist lyrics and dated memes a lot?

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
That added Dante grabbing Kat's rear end at the end of the game. For some reason?

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Barudak posted:

DmC is a great game if you can enjoy the mediocre-to-good level design, great combat mechanics, only pretty well thought out enemies, and constant platforming padding. Vergil is pretty fun even if his quest reuses a stage almost literally 1 for 1.

Fixed this to be true, also people are all "wtf this story/dialogue/cutscene is poo poo" because they don't understand that the game actually starts once you beat the story and that you can skip all the cutscenes I guess :shrug:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I pirated it and it was not as good as DMC3.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

why dont people like it

it's made by ninja theory who have no idea how to make action games. i don't care about what they do with capcom's idiot stories and characters.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

if you like this game you should also check out alice: madness returns

done.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

cmykjester posted:

That added Dante grabbing Kat's rear end at the end of the game. For some reason?

Uhhhhh to indicate that he knows what the gently caress is up, maybe??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
How's the PC port of DMC 3?

• Locked thread