Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
What is the issue with sulfates? I shampoo only like 2x a month and condition 1x a month. I find that rinsing with hot water does wonders and I have hair past my shoulders. I get bad dandruff when I shampoo though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica

Imaduck posted:

Shampoo is cheap and washing your hair takes less than 5 minutes. What exactly is the issue here?

I have long hair so takes like 20 mins full course. But that ain't the issue Shampoo just fucks up my scalp so I try to minimize shampoo use.

darthzeta88
May 31, 2013

by Pragmatica
When people ask how is my hair so soft.... I do not want to tell them I use shampoo 2x a month...

• Locked thread