Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaal
May 22, 2002

through thousands of posts in D&D over a decade, I now believe I know what I'm talking about. if I post forcefully and confidently, I can convince others that is true. no one sees through my facade.

eonblue174 posted:

I live in an older house, and my roommate would wash her hair with baking soda. That seemed to clog up the tub drain something fierce and I had to use a plunger and drain cleaner regularly (every few weeks) to get the tub to drain properly. What came up was little caked up pads of stuff, almost as if a bread ingredient was regularly put down the drain.

Baking soda is also cleaning product, and it is in fact an excellent drain cleaner due to its combination of abrasive and water-soluble binding properties. :science:

Invest in a drain cover to prevent the hair blockage that is almost certainly your issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread