Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

You see, the other raptors and I have constructed a crude suspension bridge to Venezuela
Colt is good and has a 7* evolution so imping him is not a bad idea. You don't lose the stats when you evolve a unit, nor do you lose extra sphere slots if you sphere frogged them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

You see, the other raptors and I have constructed a crude suspension bridge to Venezuela
Anybody running a Rosetta lead for FH? I run Feeva lead right now and I''ve got a ton of Feeva friends, but I need some Rosetta leads for the spark buff. Add me, 150181819. Added myself to the new goon list as well.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Got two requests, just added both!

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Ended this FH at rank 2600, my best yet. First time ever getting +4. Thought about trying for +5, but too much effort required and didn't want to use my gems. Now back to run Changing the World over and over again while I get Claire and Colt's SBBs.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Where exactly do we see what the random rule is in Arena? I've been checking the box because of the extra points but I've done 5 arena battles and they seem normal.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Keep in mind, this is not a rate up as far as I can tell. If you can be patient for a bit, they'll probably do another grouped rate up with the newer units. If you're new though, by all means summon because getting a free unit for every 5 is great.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

I run Kanon in my first slot for his status ailment cure and because I've been too lazy to redo my arena team. I've had random rules paralyze but then Kanon fires his BB/SBB and everybody is back in business. And he'll never get any status ailment because of his ES.

Been running this team:

Quaid (Lead) - Malice, Sol
Kanon - Malice, Sol
Selena - Lexida, Sol
Atro - Urias, Sol
Feeva - Malice, Sol

Sitting at 1253 win streak and 498 consecutive win since they started recording it with the arena update. I guess it's probably harder at your rank but even at Bia, full 7* teams are common.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Just got to Consecrated and got the buffer jewel. No gems spent and with 2 days left in the event. Much better then last time with the earth arena.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Added a bunch of you that are running Kira leads. Running Kira for FH so if you're farming mid, add me, 150181819.

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

For those that are farming FH mid using the guide on reddit, I've tweaked my runs based on a comment in that thread and it's significantly improved my score. My bad runs were getting me about 6 million and now I'm getting about 9-10 million minimum with a 13 million high so far.

Squad in the guide is Kira (Lead), Ark, Feeva, Griff, Zenia, and Kira (Friend). Standard method has you use an ATK pot, fujin Griff, Zenia, Feeva, target a dark unit, then SBB Griff > Zenia > auto. Repeat until the end unless you get unlucky with a single unit spawn.

The tweak is in the first stage. Instead of using Fujin pots, just use an ATK pot then auto a single non-dark/non-light unit. If you don't have have full SBB gauges, repeat. Now that you have full gauges, SBB Griff > Zenia > auto. This is significant because before when I was just using 3 SBBs, I'd often get low crits or sparks and end up with 800k points for the first stage. Now I can consistently get 1.5 - 2 million, even if there are only 4 targets left.

The final bit is that because you have fujin pots left, on the last stage you can do ATK pot > Overdrive Ark > UBB Ark > SBB Griff > Zenia > auto. So from Ark UBB, you get all elements buff and 500% BB buff in addition to Zenia's BB buff and Griff's crit % and crit damage. If you get the 5 spawn last stage, it's a ridiculous amount of points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pilkington
Nov 5, 2005

Gems do sync across multiple devices. My Android phone, tablet, and Droid4X instance have all gems in sync. Now if you're running the Amazon appstore version, then yeah it won't be the same gem amount. Same applies to iOS.

• Locked thread