Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I frequently end up falling into the speed trap just by normal dashing. :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Can Of Worms posted:

By the way, for any veterans playing the GBA version I am working on a patch to make the game more exciting! The fanart post has links to the most recent versions along with a changelog file with instructions on how to patch. (The dropbox links are the most recent version, I can't guarantee that Kyrosiris will keep the mirrors updated.) Here are some exciting reasons to try the patch out:

Oh, wow. I may not use this for actual logged FJF runs, but it seems like something I'd definitely want to use for warm-up runs before the Fiesta or in slower times of the year.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Mega64 posted:

You know what else Equip Harps is useful on? Red Mage.

I had both a Red Mage and a Bard in my first fiesta, and since my other two jobs were Monk/Berserker, Equip Harps ended up boosting the Red Mage's magic a bit.

I was pretty much carried by the Bard in that run, of course.

Does Equip Axes synergize with Monk at all? Or was the Monk just basically the party's singer when everything was said and done?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Samurai are the second-best Earth job, since Dragoons are basically jump-bots and Dancers have a 25% chance of being useful. Their biggest downside is "they aren't Chemist", come on.

Zeninage is niche as hell until endgame when you're drowning in gil, but at the same time it's one of the most reliable ways to get past Purobolos without a bunch of slamming your face against a wall of Arises. Katanas aren't really bad weapons, and the Masamune is by far the best Legendary weapon because Haste is that broken and initiative + Iainuki is a great way to say "gently caress you" to random encounters. Aside from that, they're just less-defensive Knights or less-stupid Dragoons.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Contest Winner posted:

I didn't see that Carl Boss picture so someone please post it for me.

This one?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Countblanc posted:

So I've heard people here say that levels are the least important resource in FFV, or something like that. Why is that, I don't really get why you'd want to run all the time, it seems like that'd catch up with you unless you had an instant death trick for the bosses.

There are exactly three things that levels modify: Your HP, your MP, and your damage multipliers. They don't modify how much damage you take, or how fast you act, and the damage multipliers are ultimately relatively insignificant - something like several hundred damage every four or five levels. Equipment (and jobs/skills) are far more important than levels in FF5, and if you're playing a normal run you're generally going to have more than enough HP and MP to get through everything but the final boss anyway.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Literally the only time a Chemist is bad is if you're expecting to auto-attack your way through an area. Then they're on par with Geomancer and Bard (and pretty much any Mage) as not being something that attacks with the Attack command, at least without former preparation. (Boost your levels and make sure you aren't holding a Healing Staff, and they can do just as much damage as you need)

That's really the only reason I don't like drawing Chemist: They get boring after a while, the same way Blue Mage or Summoner runs do. You already know you've beaten the game, so why go to the effort of beating the game?

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Tyty posted:

Last year he killed himself on my reflect ring and I didn't even need to run down his MP. I was ready for a stupid-long slog of just waiting for him to run out since I was doing a classic run and rolled Thief/Knight/Knight/Knight.

Why the hell :psyduck: Is there even anything worth getting for that setup past the first tablet? Excalibur and Assassin Dagger are the only weapons that setup can use, you get the Chicken Knife right away, and there's not really any majorly worthwhile weapons or armor in the Trench or Istory. Was a second Aegis Shield that important?

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 07:51 on May 21, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I totally forgot the Defender was a thing, to be honest. :downs: How do the Rune Blade/Enhancer compare to the Assassin's Dagger, damage-wise? I know both the Brave Blade and Chicken Knife beat them out in optimal settings, but I don't know how the lower tier weapons compare.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Dragoons get a legendary weapon that nobody else will want, I guess. Between Jump ignoring row and heavy armor use in a game where heavy armor is good armor, Dragoons will never loving die ever. They also don't really do anything in a fiesta. They're by far the most self-sustaining unit, but running a Dragoon is almost like having one character permanently in a Natural run, since your Dragoon isn't going to ever want to do anything but Jump. Forever.

As everyone else said, they're not bad, they're boring. They're basically the exact opposite of Dancer, who is a neat little gimmick class and can tear off faces approximately 25% of the time only to get brutally murdered the other 75%.

I'd rather sacrifice my Earth Crystal pull for another roll of a Wind/Water Crystal job, though, if we're being honest. All of the good mages are frontloaded, leaving the second half of the jobs with Geomancer (/shudder) and Chemist.

I'm definitely thinking about pulling a Chaos run this year, if it's what speculation has implied.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

ultrafilter posted:

There's really no awful combination under the standard Fiesta rules. There are some that require a bit more patience or grinding than others, but that's really the worst you can say.

Knight/3xZerk is probably the worst just due to lack of healing/control. Or the dreaded Classic Run 4xThief/4xMonk.

Then again, those are nonstandard pulls (zerkrisk and classic respectively) so :shrug:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Poque posted:

It's not just rod users, it's just magical or close-enough-to-magical classes in general.

750: White Mage, Black Mage, Blue Mage, Time Mage, Summoner, Red Mage, Geomancer, Bard, Chemist, Dancer.
No750: everything else (excluding freelancer/mime/gba-exclusive classes)

If I recall, RK only added Geomancer/Bard/Chemist/Dancer because all of the rod classes were front-loaded and also because that way there were at least two jobs from each crystal for either run-type.

Do be aware, though, if you're running No750 Standard, you have approximately a 50% chance (as in, exactly a 50% chance) of rolling Berserker. That's not as bad as advertised, but when your other option is Mystic Knight...

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Trasson posted:

Is guaranteed fleeing and avoiding ambushes really worth not contributing to the team in actual combat?

YES. Thief's contributing to the combat in making it so that you don't soak an unholy assfuck's worth of damage in a bunch of useless random battles you were going to run from anyway. If you weren't going to run from them, then you're likely either doing a Brave Blade run - in which case godspeed, you crazy loving bastard - or you can wipe the enemies easy with or without the Thief's contribution.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Trasson posted:

How? Is it really that hard to run around with Potions and Tents? I mean, I'm honestly lost here, what random encounter is so threatening that avoiding the one in 16 chance of getting back attacked by it is worth putting up with a lackluster class?

Back attacks don't make much of a difference in the long run, no, it's !Flee. There's pretty much no reason to fight any of the battles from the Forest of Moore until endgame unless you really want a drop or are really hurting for experience/gil. In particular, things both in Exdeath's Castle and the Cleft of Dimension can and will utterly plaster a weaker team - which is what you'd end up with if you're trying to debate the viability of Monk and Thief - in the time it takes to run normally. This is doubly so if for some reason you're trying to pull up through Fork Tower with a non-magical team, in which case you want nothing to do with Omniscient's side.

In the long run, though, I'm arguing for a removal of a major - but ultimately unthreatening - inconvenience and you're arguing for a fringe boost in damage at the sacrifice of how broken Running Shoes are.

Trasson posted:

Thief has it better how?

Knives' damage formula doesn't rely as heavily on level as Monk fists do. Ultimately, in the Byblos fight, a Thief-heavy team's biggest threat is the Drain counter spam, whereas a Monk heavy team has to fear Discord reducing their damage to nil.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

That said, for as much as I've harped on the side of Thief, if I had to get one of the two classes for my Wind Crystal pull? I'd rather actually loving do enough damage to see the Water Crystal. A full-thief party is just painful, whereas Monks give no fucks until world 2 starts and suddenly enemy defense is outstripping their natural damage formula.

It's ironic: A thief's utility starts kicking in almost at the exact point Monk starts lagging behind, Walse Basement excepted.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Really, though, the important takeaway is that without a mage class to staple onto it, Geomancer is by far the worst class out of the lot. It gets nothing from its own skills, contributes nothing to non-mage builds, does next to no damage to bosses thanks to Terrain being stupid and backloaded with stuff that whiffs on Heavy enemies, and has the worst weapon type in the game. Thief and Monk may not be optimal, but Geomancer is the biggest albatross here.

Minrad posted:

Fiesta can't come soon enough.

:agreed: This argument has reached the point where it's just cyclical. Maybe I'll try a warm-up run, or try to finish FF9 before prereg starts.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Chaotic Neutral posted:

Things that seem like reasons to go past the Pyramid but aren't:

* You have four party members with different weapons needs and can only get 3 weapons with the Pyramid tablet.

The only circumstance I can think of where that would apply is with Knight (Excalibur), Berserker (Rune Axe or Assassin Dagger), Beastmaster (Flame Lash) and Samurai or Dragoon (Masamune/Holy Lance) in which case... just go to the void anyway to get the Thor Hammer, or grind Stingrays to get the Dragon Whip. Every other arrangement (in a normal run) has some means of using the Chicken Knife, or multiple users of the same type of weapon who would be boned anyway.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Evil Fluffy posted:

Knuckles can drop from an enemy in Pyramid.

An enemy that is a one-time monster-in-a-box there, isn't it? They're normal enemies in Istory Falls, but by the time you can do Istory Falls you can do the Trench. So you'd have to SR that chest constantly, which makes it... not very much less tedious.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

quote:

1. After getting the wind drake from Bal Castle, go to Kuza and grind to level 32.
2. Proceed with the game until the Barrier Tower. Grind there for Reflect Rings.
3. Go to Drakenvale and get a Poison Eagle to cast Float on everyone.
4. Go to the Gil Cave to grind out 370,000 Gil to buy Hermes Sandals with in World 3.
5. Let the Aegis Shield be transformed into the Flame Shield.
6. Make Bartz a Mystic Knight and weaken him to critical HP.
7. Give Bartz the Flame Shield, give everyone else Reflect Rings.
8. Reset the game because Bartz got one-shotted immediately in the Seal Guardian fight.
9. Kill the Water, Earth and Wind Crystals.
10. Kill off everyone except Bartz.
11. Use !Focus + Drain Sword to kill the Fire Crystal.

Oh, right, and then he proceeded to get the Earth Crystal into its critical/Earth Shaker phase only to realize he'd forgotten to repeat step 3 after his reset. :downs:

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

dis astranagant posted:

Just list relevant stuff like bearaga, breath wing/blaze/lightning, and instant death moves.

Speaking of, what are your options for Bear/Beara/Bearaga? I know it's Sand Bears in world 1, but I'm not sure what else uses the equation the game classifies as 'Strong !Fight' in the code.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Dr Pepper posted:

Brave Blade isn't actually particularly tedious, especially since if you're doing one you have Knight, which can pretty easily shred 90% of Random Encounters.

It turns into a bit of a slog in Exdeath's Castle where you have the loving dragons constantly having way too much HP, and then the Rift is utterly unbearable.

So basically, those 90% of Random Encounters are still not enough to make up for the other 10% being horrid.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

And Break Blade inflicts Petrify with 100% chance, so it might as well be instant death.

Flare Blade just makes your attacks ignore defense and gives you +100 attack power. It's nice but if you're hitting a weakness it's suboptimal.

EDIT:

Kyrosiris posted:

Unlocks all jobs from the start of the game (mostly for what we assume Chaos will be) and has a special surprise at the end.

Other than that, no mechanical changes.

Does that 'special surprise' mess up registering a victory? I don't want to get into the Fiesta spirit and then get dq'd because I'm using a romhack, even if that romhack is essentially just a new coat of paint on the game.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 04:47 on May 28, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Yeah, the bigger issue is the Magissa/Forza fight, which is utter hell since it's a pure battle of attrition: your MP versus their combined HP. Protect helps against Forza, not nearly so much against his spellcasting buddy. And unfortunately, Silence wears off, Regen does not.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

StarMinstrel posted:

Joke's on everyone: chaos is short for Chaos Berserkers from WH40K, everyone is getting 4 Bees

Bees. My god.

In all seriousness, I feel like the 'joke' of berserkers has run its course for me, so I'll probably just roll chaos this year when I finally get off my rear end and prereg. :effort: If I did another Risk run, it'd be a 750 like last year; the two modes complement each other surprisingly well.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Captain Vittles posted:

This is what bothers me most about the fiesta setup. I know there needs to be time to get donations in for run choices and BERSERKERRISK but the long waiting period for pre-regs is frustrating. I hope the kick-off run is worth it - either really amazing or really awful.

Last year's sure as hell delivered on the 'awful' quota, I wouldn't mind an actual speedrun that didn't suck this year.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

SubNat posted:

I don't suppose the GBA Sound patch + FFVA Balance Mod patch are compatible?

On a similar note, I assume the GBA Sound Patch + Fiesta State are compatible since neither really touches the other's junk?

Fister Roboto posted:

I could have sworn there was some version with AdamaGolems.

That'd be the SFC fan translation, since you couldn't fit "Adamantine Golem" in the 16-bit name space.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

AlphaKretin posted:

Wasn't RK tweeting about this just recently?

He was. Looks like it's caught his interest enough to make him consider streaming it.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Fister Roboto posted:

You know, I'd actually suggest newcomers to try #random instead of #normal, because I think that mode is way easier. With the exception of the monk, all the wind classes are very strong, especially the mages. #random means you're guaranteed to get one of them, and you have three more chances to get others. Sure, you have a lower chance of getting the gamebreakers like mystic knight, ninja, or chemist, but you also have a lot lower chance of getting any of the really bad classes like geomancer.

I dunno if I'd call it a "lower" chance of getting the Mystic Knight in a random run, since they're still a Water Crystal job. The Fire/Earth jobs have a much lower chance, yes, but... well. Hopefully Chaos fixes that issue, too.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Half of Dracula posted:

This year I will actually finish the Fiesta. Loaded up last year's game to remember why I stopped: Monk / Berserker / Geomancer / Dancer isn't bad, but it's not very engaging to play.

No, no, that's pretty bad. Your only real source of healing is Hi-Potions, you've got three fairly squishy party members, and the only one who has any synergy with any of the others, ironically enough, is the Berserker.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Schwartzcough posted:

On the one hand I like keeping the details of Chaos in the dark, but on the other I'm afraid you'll end up with a lot of boring runs that are all Freelancers for most of the first world. And the rules might need some clarification.

Let's say you get your first job- Dancer. So you have to be all freelancers until you get to the water crystal, and tweet for your second job- Samurai. So now you're still all Freelancers until you get to the fire crystal. You tweet for your job- Ranger. Ok, are you allowed to have 4 rangers now? Or only two, with two freelancers stuck standing in for the Dancer/Samurai you don't have yet? So whatever the case, you fight your way to the earth crystal, and tweet for your last job- Monk. But since this is Chaos mode, is it OK to tweet for all 4 of your jobs right away? So theoretically after the wind crystal you can use Monks, even though they are technically your "earth" job?

Being able to tweet right away for all jobs, and use any jobs you have for all 4 characters (assuming you have at least one of each job you actually can access) seems better, but it's not clear.

People don't even know for a fact that this is what it's going to be, they're just guessing based on past gimmicks and the splash graphic.

All we know is that characters will be assigned jobs. And that those jobs will be from this game. For all we know, each individual character gets two jobs that they can't share, making it sort of like an extended Natural run that actually could be semi-fun.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

nuru posted:

But does it matter whether I play SNES or GBA?

It doesn't really matter a drat bit. The GBA has the best combination of a decent translation and graphics that aren't eye searing, which is why everyone swears by it, but play the PSX version for all anyone cares.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

You get one for free in Istory Falls, but once you can get to Istory Falls you've dealt with nearly every challenge the game can throw at you that reflect rings would possibly help against, the exceptions being Bahamut (if you have a summoner) and Twintania. Generally, the reasons you want reflect rings are the Seal Guardians, W2 Exdeath, Melusine, and Twintania, in that order of appearance. They help against Omniscient too, if for some reason you want to get through Fork Tower without any mages.

Short form is that you'll know if you need to farm Reflect Rings as soon as you get your job loadout.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Color Printer posted:

Wait, is it true you can't go BESERKERRISK after the fiesta starts? I should probably change my pre-reg if I want to get one 'zerker run in.

You still have a chance of pulling Berserker any time you'd normally draw a Water Crystal job (aside from 750 runs), so it's not like you can only get Zerks running risk.

It's just the only time that zerks overwrite normal pulls, leading to scenarios like Knight-3x Zerk.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

I wonder if DD has actually learned anything at all, or if this year's run will be just as much of a fantastic trainwreck as before.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Golden Goat posted:

Man that version looks kinda ugly.

There's some lovely antialiasing going on in that emulator, whatever it is. I suppose it's to be expected from phone-based emulators.

Poulpe posted:

So this'll be my first FJF and my first time playing FF5 at all in like 10+ years- am I going to hit some kind of complete brick wall challenge wise? I realize of course that some combinations are easier than others for sure but I'm hearing a lot of stuff like "don't level up that's stupid," which is definitely not how I was imagining playing it.

I guess is there a generic "things you should know before you try this"?

You're hearing slightly wrong. "don't level up" is advice for FF8. Levelling up is fine in FF5, but there's very very rarely any reason that you would have to grind for levels; if levelgrinding is your last resort for something, either you've got a team that has issues with that part (Monk/Berserker/Bard or Ranger vs Byblos comes to mind), or you're doing something wrong and should ask the thread for help.

Almost every boss in this game has some achilles heel that can be exploited, be it an elemental weakness or a crippling overreliance on reflectable magic or something like that.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Jun 2, 2015

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

khy posted:

No frameskip/fast forward I've seen yet, though if you choose auto battle they go pretty fast. Has more classes and the interface is more user friendly than the gamepad on the SNES emulator I posted above, though. No save state, though it does have the 'quick save' functionality.

Some sprites are an improvement. I like android Galuf better, Lenna's pretty much the same in either but Butz is a huge decrease in quality compared to SNES. As mentioned before the jp character portraits are hilariously awful. Some of the job sprites are signficant improvements though at least in my opinion. Judge for yourself.

(Though Butz looks like he has an even BIGGER rack as a knight)

I am incredibly uncreative with names. But if I try to come up with something better I end up spending 2 hours thinking of names before I even get a chance to play.

It's worth noting that the extra classes are the exact same ones as in the GBA version; the two versions are identical aside from autobattle, graphics/interface, and bugfixes.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Mega64 posted:

I'd do something crazy for Faris, like Equip Axes so she's dualwielding two giant gently caress-off sickles that instantly kill enemies. Redundant and useless as hell, but god drat does it sound badass.

On the other hand, grinding 500 AP in Berserker. :geno:

Equip Axes is neat, but getting it in World 1 means you're grinding too much, and getting it later means you're not going to use it because axes fall off in usefulness in World 2 and don't really recover fully by endgame (though they at least recover enough to make Berserkers not terrible in Fiestas)

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Trasson posted:

The perfect ability would be one which wins the battle in a single action while incurring no loss of resources. Nothing does that, but the closer you can get, the better. !Mix, in a single command, gives you invincibility and unresistable killing power.

!Iainuki says hi. :v: The only thing it's missing is a way to work on Heavy enemies/bosses, but otherwise it's the closest you get to those specific requirements.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Schwartzcough posted:

Sure, you don't need to grind more than a couple items if you just go ahead and assume you're not really going to use your Chemist for anything but fighting Omega for the whole game, in which case they're an extremely mediocre class (like, Red Mage without the ability to break rods). Otherwise you're gonna be grinding. And despite what people claim in this thread, you are absolutely not rolling in gil for the vast majority of the game. Hell, most people have to grind money to afford the stuff they want from Mirage Village at the end of the game. So chances are your chemist isn't running around with a ton of phoenix downs or ethers either. When you limit them to potions and maidens kisses and such, they're much less versatile and powerful.

Boy, people take the suggestion that !Mix and chemists aren't perfect in every way very seriously. Chemists are an extremely powerful and versatile job, but that statement does have a big asterisk by it. There's nothing wrong with that! Every job in the game is great*. That's what makes it so much fun to play around with, as opposed to having The One True Job, and all the rest.

By all rights, the only thing you should be grinding for with chemists is Turtle Shells. The Dragon Fang mixes are nice but not essential (EDIT: Not counting bonus boss fighting, where you want all those level up potions and the like), the Dark Matter mixes generally suck except for Shadow Flare, but Hasty-ade and Succubus Kiss are ludicrous. Incidentally, getting those turtle shells should also give you the money you need for phoenix downs, too. Can't help you on Ethers unless you decided to do all of your grinding before World 2, though.

I agree that there's way too much grinding to make Mix as good as it can be, though, with the qualifier that "any grinding at all" is way too much. An extra hour in a run will give you what you need, but sometimes you just want to loving play the game.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 07:42 on Jun 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

OzFactor posted:

Is there anywhere I can get Reflect Rings (Wall Rings) in World 2 after beating the crystals?

They're a rare steal from Reflect Mages in Exdeath's Castle. Good luck with the Thief Knife if you decide you need to. EDIT: Just remembered that the Thief Knife is hidden in Mirage Village in W3. If you don't have a thief to do the stealing for you, you're boned.

KataraniSword fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jun 5, 2015

• Locked thread