Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"
How many Rods is it good to get out of Karnak before going off to the next crystal? I don't have a speedup function and I'm bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"
Black Mage/White Mage/Geomancer/Time Mage.

Does anywhere in World 2 sell rods, or am I stuck grinding out Wild Nakks without a full team? Not to mention all the money I'm gonna need to get all that Time Magic....

Fork Tower's gonna suck, isn't it.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Trying to decide if I want to bother grinding out the Reflect Rings in the Barrier Tower or not. Black/White/Time Mage/Geomancer. Geomancer gives me an easy way to kill the Knights, but I've already done a lot of grinding for cash just to buy spells and rods.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

I punched the Fire Crystal down and only afterwards remembered I had a guy with Comet. At least !Gaia was occasionally doing some decent damage.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

I got Flare/Holy/Meteor, anything else I want to pick up for a Black/White/Time/Geomancer team? I got the Sage Staff, Magus Rod, and Assassin's Dagger already, I'll probably grab the Gaia's Bell for funsies.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Triple Crowned. Not hard with my team, but nice anyway. There were probably things I could've done to make Neo Exdeath easier, but Haste/Shell/Curaga got me through just fine anyway. Even if Krile got berserked off a Grand Cross and I didn't know how to get rid of it so she spent the entire battle ineffectually hacking away with her Air Knife. (I later found out you need to use Dispel for some insane reason)

I think after this I'll just play FFV normally and see all the stuff I skip because I don't need it. This year was the first time I had ever seen the Great Sea Trench.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Or they had other issues come up in their lives and wandered away from the game. It happens.

• Locked thread