Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
My body(and phone) are so ready for this! Probably gonna try the new regchaos for my first run. Usually do at least 2 runs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Decided to try a chaos run given out by carbybot. I have named it "Team No Damage.". Thief, white mage, white mage, monk. This is painful as hell.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Pre-reged for my chaos run, first of several runs for the year!

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Kyrosiris posted:

Well yeah, you had three great jobs to compensate for the one busta. :v:

Really, it is a good party makeup because monk is decently powerful in the early game until you get your other jobs. Not like thief. Thief is the worst. A chaos run with double thieves is pure torture and made me want to curl up and cry.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
DD is well behind now, where he belongs.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
DD is catching up to squid, who I think has been stuck on exdeath for a while now. Magus is way ahead though, finished with pyramid.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Interesting method magus is using to grind, didn't even know recharging the lamp there was possible.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

the Orb of Zot posted:

He just reset too so he has to do a boss fight all over again in ADDITION to Twintania.

Meanwhile Squid is on the 4th tablet, maybe he'll finish before midnight :smith:

I think they said that the start isn't going to wait for squid to finish, just the others.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus

Rixaxun posted:

Red Mage for my first job, gently caress.

Time mage for my first one.

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Final Chaos party makeup: Time Mage, Ninja, Ninja, Ranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khisanth Magus
Mar 31, 2011

Vae Victus
Finished run #1 today, chaos run with time mage/ninja/ninja/ranger. Main problem was that anything that NED did would one shot anyone in my party. Killed him through peppering him with tons of fuma shurikens.

Started chaos run #2. Summoner/Red Mage/Ninja/Geomancer. So basically Summoner/Summoner who looks like a red mage/Summoner who looks like a geomancer/Ninja.

• Locked thread