Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Gonna hop in here early, since I'll be doing this for the first time this year. Was always too lazy to bother making a Twitter account before. Never beaten FFV, but I've started it like a million times now and gotten to various points. This'll give me some incentive to finally get through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Got Black Mage for the Wind Crystal. Pretty much my thought process was "Please not monk, please not monk", so I'm happy.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Black Mage/Berserker/Ninja so far. It's been so long since I tried playing V, and I never made it all that far anyway, so it's taking me a minute.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Final party ended up being Black Mage/Berserker/Ninja/Chemist. That seems acceptable to me.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Tybolt posted:

Is there a way to decently emulate the PS1 version? ePSXe and PCSXR apparently both suck and the PS3 won't play the black label Anthology version because of the stupid save glitch it's got going on. I re-bought this for the Fiesta this year (never finished it when I bought it back when) and it's pretty much the only iteration of FFV I haven't finished, so I'm feeling pretty defeated right now.

The collections are playable through pSX, but they all have some graphical errors going on (and you have to use the second memory card for V).

• Locked thread