Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Have tearful reunion with your son
-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Finally managed to get to the end of the thread, now I gotta wait for updates like everyone else :saddowns:

I'll vote for Sidney, Rose, and MEGAQUEEN

I bought this game years ago when I needed a time waster and somehow managed to muddle my way to the fourth stratum. I booted up my copy to see what party I was running with and apparently I had Pirate/Monk, Prince/Ninja, Gladiator/Farmer, Ninja/Zodiac, and Arbalist/Princess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Sidney, Faye, Scott

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
Use different party members for each quest, give this LP the finale it deserves

Okay so that probably won't count as a vote, so instead I'll say Faye, Cassandra, Scott, Asteria

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
I mean, if the party winds up needing help from Fang's identical quadruplet brothers I think we'd all understand. :v:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe
It's everything I'd dreamed it would be :allears:

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Dr. Fetus posted:

Update 105: Once Is Never Enough

Won’t you please...

Die for me?

https://youtu.be/nZyJjraCIB8

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Dr. Fetus posted:

So the final EO game for the 3DS got revealed.

Uh... Final? As in, they're not going to make any more? Seems kind of a waste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alacron
Feb 15, 2007

-->Eh
Fun Shoe

Blaze Dragon posted:

The 3DS is nearly dead at this point, basically a zombie machine. Its successor, the Switch, has already proven itself to be an actually valuable console in the market, unlike the Wii U.

Sooner or later you have to move on.

For some reason I thought it was "Final EO game period" :downs:

Carry on then

• Locked thread