Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Tug Life indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

We're not babysitters, and who are we to say who is and isn't strong enough for the Labyrinth's challenges? Tell him the truth.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Keep it a secret. Admittedly, I'm only voting this way because I don't know what happens with this choice.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

As a MEGAQUEEN, she must rule over both land and sea. Buccaneer it is!

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Armoroad. If only to see Dr. Fetus break the game.

Plus, Yggdroids can die in a fire. I would be fine with how crappy they are if they at least looked cool.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

drat, the hits just keep on coming. Good luck, Dr. Fetus, and I hope things get better soon.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

RareAcumen posted:

This is a game that stupid people like me never figured out. So always turn on murder mode. It's cathartic to watch someone who knows what they're doing break the game.

So much this. I loved the EO games, but I'm horrible at them. It's great watching someone knowledgeable break this game over their knee. Murder mode, please.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Bookends.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

3x Dr. Fetus' choice.

I want to see something spectacular.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

As tempting as it is to see the depths of despair that can be wrought by trying this fight conventionally, I NEED to see an ending to this magnificent LP.

Therefore, BEEP BOOP YGGROID ARMY OF DEATH.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

loving bravo! :golfclap: Fantastic end to an epic LP.

Can't thank you enough Dr. Fetus; I had a blast watching you thoroughly dissect this game I love but don't have the patience to really get into.

• Locked thread