Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki (Ninja, Portrait 1)
Far across the eastern sea, on a small island shrouded by mist, there exists a tiny, insular clan: the KUROI KIBA (Translator's Note: Kuroi Kiba means Black Fang). Masters of ninjitsu, assassinations, and illusion, the Kuroi Kiba have had a small hand in every war known to history... though the Kiba themselves aren't mentioned in any texts.

Born with no memories of his parents and no family to his name, Akatsuki was adopted, named, and trained by a disgraced 'failure' of an assassin - a one eyed, no-armed killer named HAYABUSA-SENSEI (Translator's Note: Sensei means teacher). He came to look to Hayabusa-sensei as a father, but the man's advanced age meant he wasn't long for this world. On his death bed, as the sakura petals fell (translator's note: sakura means cherry blossom), Hayabusa-sensei made one final request of his student.

"Go to the west," he croaked. "Across the sea. See the world that I was never able to explore. Help those I was never able to help."

His surrogate father's words clinging to his ears, Akatsuki fled in the night, carrying only his katana and a kokoro wish. (Translator's note: Kokoro means heartfelt.)

Guild Name: Hotaru (Translator's Note: Hotaru means Firefly)

LPer's choice

Endorph fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i wish to provide a sample gif of my character:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

an anime called ninja slayer

it varies between bad clip art and actual animation, and is a parody of the western perception of ninjas.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean technically katanas are swords

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ghostwoods posted:

I'm so glad it's not just me. I keep getting visions of Invader Zim screaming "OW! MY SQUEEDLYSPOOCH!" Okay, maybe that part _is_ just me.
did you time travel from 2005?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Shimakaze (Translator's Note: Shimakaze means Island Wind)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki, Asteria, Alice

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki, Cassandra, Susan, Rose
Fang, Scott, Alice
Faye, Asteria

Manly Passion

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki, Scott, Asteria

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

I like that she has a Pyro Jack from SMT on her headband. Guess we know what her damage type will be.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Just use two monks. Problem solved.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Buccaneer making her a limit machine seems like the best option.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

basically, the yggdroid is supposed to be the zeong from gundam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfS0r_nbmfw

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fang, Alice, Akatsuki

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki, Sidney, Faye

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Akatsuki, Charlotte, Faye

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

game informer still exists

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Junpei posted:

Based solely on the fact of that m4444 did not have a custom portrait/avatar thing, he was a stupid newbie that overestimated his own abilities.
At least, that's what I think it was. Could be wrong.
this coming from a man who only got his custom title because everyone hated him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Scott, Akatsuki, Susan

• Locked thread