Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Dr. Fetus posted:

especially since EO3 lacks a fast grinding method like EO2 and 4 did.

Um, are you sure about that? Because I can think of one very obvious and well-known one offhand although it's not available for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

theshim posted:

Not once have I ever not had to fight the platypi :argh:

My problem is apparently the exact opposite. I always thought that bit about testing luck was just meaningless flavour text. :v:

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 00:12 on May 23, 2015

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I'm all for the Torrent.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

The one person who does it is also almost always out of the hardware he needs, so even if the price doesn't bother you, you still have to wait for months on end for him to get stuff in to do it in the first place. And then pray that you get lucky enough to get it.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

theshim posted:

Hoist the Sword :getin: :black101:

So good. :allears:

Anyone not clicking that link, at least, is doing themselves a major disservice.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Asteria, Akatsuki, AlexCassandra.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Looks like it's back up now, actually. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Hivac posted:

Everyone is good in EO2U!

:raise: Even Survivalists?

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Scott, MEGAQUEEN, Sidney.

King Penguin's fairly easy regardless, so just go for maximum kill because you can.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

Aeaea (that's the dumbest name I've ever read, wow)

Well, it's an island from Homer's Odyssey. Circe, as in the goddess of magic and mother of the minotaur, lives there.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Cassie, Sidney and MEGAQUEEN

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Tyty posted:

I never got to Claret Hollows

Then you are quite fortunate! I dunno about 1U, but vanilla Claret Hollows was already the Worst Thing.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Alice, Fang, Sidney.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

But, uh, honestly my biggest surprise here is that Farmer's don't have a cool unique Ultimate weapon. I mean, like, c'mon Atlus. Ultima VII already showed us how cool The Hoe of Destruction is!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Really, regardless of what the game thinks was going on doesn't matter in the end. Whatever happened to make this happen sure seems like yet another point on Dr Fetus continuing her streak of getting absurdly good luck beyond most people's comprehension.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Fang, Asteria, MEGAQUEEN for sure. When it's a question of cheese or die, well. you might as well go all out.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Yeah, gonna go with Ice

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Honestly, it's shocking how not very ice this series is outside the main game to fun and varied party combustions. You might want to try something more interesting but it just comet be done. :sigh:

So, Cassie, Asteria and Faye.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Charlotte, Rose, Sidney.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

I was beginning to get worried that, if I'm right anyway, this particular boss wasn't in this game. Glad(?) to see I was probably wrong about that.

Anyway, Cassandra, Charlotte, Scott.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Akatsuki, MEGAQUEEN, Sidney

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Kemix posted:

Scott, Akatsuki, Sidney

Gonna agree with this one.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Saigyouji over in the EO Megathread in Games solo'd (among other things!) this game with a Yggdroid, even, and she did all 3 of the dragons as well. So, yeah, it's possible.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Charlotte, Rose, SIdney.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Huh, Agamede has a Mokoi on her hat. That being this guy:

I don't remember that being there in EO1/2, but maybe I just never noticed it. If a Jack Frost hat can be given to a Gunner, then I guess it's fair.

Anyway, uh, vote. Hmm, Akatsuki, Alice, Charlotte, Faye, Rose since they've mostly been sat out for a while. :v:

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

OgretailFood posted:

The first Class of Heroes game (which is a Wizardry reskin) on the other hand had this thing

The biggest saving grace with Class of Heroes that stops it from being even more ridiculous and bullshit is that at least it doesn't interrupt all that stuff with random encounters if I remember right.

That (some of?) its dungeons are randomly generated completely invalidates that point several times over, though.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

It's gonna be the last chance most of these cools folks get to do anything, right? Might as well give everyone one last bow!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Dark Flame Master posted:

We might even get to see Tugbot again!

Welp, Electric Chair it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Kemix posted:

Fetus. Are you some kind of physical god? Or are you really JUST THIS GOOD?!

I'm pretty sure that she's Really Good at embarrassing EO bosses. :v:

• Locked thread