Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

And, where there is treasure, there will be Air Pirates.
So you only get the ultimate Yggdroid armour in the path where you can't use Yggdroids :psyduck:. And I'm going to assume that in the Deep City path you fight Kujura to get the ultimate Shogun armour. I know NG+ is a thing in these games, but that still seems rear end-backwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

Name: Smith
Class: Yggdroid
Portrait: 3

Bio: It turns out that when a giant telepathic tree tells you how to make robot supersoldiers and you have an underwater city that needs cleaning, knowledge of how to make said robot supersoldiers tends to get co-opted. One of the results of which is Smith. Armed only with his trusty cyber-mop, Smith was tasked with cleaning and maintaining the Deep City, which is no small task even for an untiring robot - the roof tends to leak, see. Despite many attempts to join the Yggdroid army, Smith was always denied his rightful calling and pointed straight back to that stubborn stain in the hallway carpet. So when he happened to overhear a conversation about a guild on the surface looking for robot recruits, Smith quietly finished cleaning up the latest spillage, slung his mop bucket over his back and headed straight for Armoroad. As a janitor, Smith does not have the array of lasers and blades that come standard on most Yggdroids, but he's hoping to pick up a few combat tips from the guild members and put his natural robotic strength to use.

Thanks to being repeatedly rejected from the army, Smith has cultivated an amiable, easygoing personality just to spite those uptight military droids and their synthesised "AFFIRMATIVE" barks. Everyone knows they only do that to show off anyway. While he's generally amiable enough to get on with just about anyone (outside the Deep City military, anyway), don't let him see you littering or generally making a mess. Just don't.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

Smith, Faye, Alice

:neckbeard: Smith becoming a punchbot is exactly what I had in mind when I was writing him and this is great.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

Smith, LPer's choice, LPer's choice

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

Smith, Charlotte, Alice.

Let's get the two opposing path characters in together, and I can't say no to a recommended farmer.

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

Let's go with...Smith, Asteria and Faye. Faye can finally get to see those punching techniques in action!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Vile
Nov 25, 2009

THE ELECTRIC CHAIR :black101:

• Locked thread