Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erg
Oct 31, 2010

quote:

We have nothing to sell, so let's buy some weapons.

Pasteira Hmm, it seems like this is a good place to stock up on supplies.

How much have we got again?
You missed a portrait in the shopkeeper section.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Tell them. We promised the Senatus first after all.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

PFlats posted:

Scott, Cassandra, Fang

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Tyty posted:

Scott, Sidney, Faye

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

As for which skill branch to invest in, here's the rundown on both. The Club skill tree is more single target and disable oriented, but its ultimate damage skill is much worse than the Sword skill branch's ultimate damage skill. Where the Sword skill tree is more multi-target oriented at the lack of any utility. I personally recommend going with the Sword skill tree simply because its ultimate damage skill is the better of the two. And the Gladiator's low

It looks like you didn't finish this thought for the weapon mastery skill description

Love the lp

e:

Wild Swings posted:

It's more useful as a subclass ability, since there other classes that can make good use of this skill.

there are

I swear I'm not trying to be super nitpicky right now

Erg fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Nov 15, 2015

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Scott, Susan, Sidney

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

McDragon posted:

I always feel they messed up Class unlocking because you have to start with a new character, which basically requires grinding. It really seems to discourage using them. Or it does for me anyway. I have no idea how they'd fix it though. Maybe throw you a one-off level boost when you unlock them or something? Or maybe give all new characters an optional level boost depending on which Floor/Stratum you reach. Something like that might be nice for trying new things.

One-off level item is in fact exactly what EO4 does, and it's great.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Scott, Susan, Charlotte.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Akatsuki, Sidney, Charlotte

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

Okay, I don't know when I'll be able to work on updates. I don't know when this happened, but my roof got a hole in it. And then a bunch of cats got into the hole, and had a fight in my attic, causing part of my house to cave in.

I know that really sucks but the image that you had a gang of cats in your roof is pretty cute

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Dr. Fetus posted:

I was looking through the enemy data and found something weird. Gatekeeper, Keeper Head and Keeper Body, are all level 15. For comparison, the Wicked Queen is level 38, Ketos is level 27, and Narmer is level 16. The dev team apparently considers the 3rd boss to be weaker than Narmer.

Obviously it's because 15x3=45

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Argent Cinereus posted:

Scott, Faye, Akatsuki.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sidney, Asteria, Scott

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Faye, Sidney, Rose

Adbot