Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Call it Pobeda. If you run into a sticky spot, it's cause the first two letters were knocked off :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Lie

No lovely rescue quests please and thank you.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dr. Fetus posted:

What do you think the Deep City will be like?

A sunken oil tanker

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The rolling pin is an excellent assassination tool according to my grandfather. He was a baker on one of the border towns!

Fascinating! Please, continue!

Ninja

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Whatever you do, please keep Charlotte's Kaishaku on and maxed, that poo poo is hilarious :allears:

Also, what's wrong with Persona Q? I loving love Persona 3 and 4 to pieces and I was planning to play it someday. You can spoil it for me I don't mind.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Apr 12, 2016

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ragnar Homsar posted:

* Persona Q's plot has barely anything to do with Persona 3 or 4. Everything gets reset in the end and no-one has any memories of what happened. The P3 and P4 casts could've just been replaced with the player making their own characters, ala a normal EO game, and the plot would barely change.

I figured they would do this given it's supposed to take place before P3's ending, seeing as P3's protag is still up and about.

Ragnar Homsar posted:

* The writing is bad and suffers from Persona 4 spinoff syndrome where everyone is either turned into caricatures of themselves or barely characters at all. Remember how Akihiko was dedicated to training in P3 and sometimes mentioned protein? He now mentions protein nearly every other line.

* Inaba Pride is the single worst Labyrinth in all of EO (backtracking galore and the latter part of it requires that you do puzzles all in one go, akin to more massive versions of EO3 B14F I guess) and Clock Tower isn't much better.

These two on the other hand are deal breakers. P3 and P4 characters are extremely cool and likable. I hate what Atlus spin-offs do to them (seriously Atlus did you forget what Rise's arc was all about?) and the additional characters ruin the otherwise great games (like Marie).
That really sucks :(

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

So Fetus, what's harder? The Ur-Devil or doing this game with an all-farmer party :unsmigghh:?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Dr. Fetus posted:

Doing the game with an all Farmer party, because that is literally impossible without grinding for a ton of stat books.

Oh you can't multiclass them into usefulness?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Armoroad

gently caress your ancient prophecy bullshit.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Asteria, MEGAQUEEN, Akatsuki

What would a dragonfly know about freedom? hah.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Volt

SUFFER WELL

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Alice MVP! Stand tall and shake the heavens!

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'd love to see all three, but if we absolutely must have only one

Firing squad

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

What does an AI know about freedom, heh.

Jesus that Alice kill was amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

You did a great job dude, you're being way too hard on yourself :)

• Locked thread