Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Carl, Arbalist, alternate portrait 3

A nerdy man of the 'Arbalist' subculture, Carl is obsessed with his toys/weapons. He spends most of his time talking about them or sometimes to them, and is constantly either maintaining them or trying to bling them up. Being a nerd, he often acts condescendingly towards those that do not share his knowledge about his fixation.

Gives his arbalests lady names, being the weirdo he is.

LPer's choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Susan, Asteria, Cassandra.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Junpei Hyde posted:

Lie. You promised.

We didn't actually have time to promise anything :colbert:

Truth. If these inexplicably tweenish explorers want to go in over their heads then let them.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Dr. Snark posted:

You know, you could just say "You can't vote for Alice." We'd understand! Really!

Or he could have used all those 'player's choice' votes to force her out of the party, and thus has none but himself to blame.

I bet that secretly he loves the pain :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Well the last game had a spaceship so maybe this will be a spaceship too.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faye, Asteria, Susan

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Lets make a promise. And then break it.

Teach his murderbot that duplicity gets repaid with duplicity :colbert:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

YES to bug exploits!

Rip this game open and feast on its entrails for our amusement :unsmigghh:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Buccaneer

Turns out that Susan's father wasn't a 'fisherman' after all :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Even a fool knows that MURDER is ALWAYS the answer!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Faye, Scott, Alice

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

I suppose the last game had Ronin, but I don't see why they would make them a hidden class now?

The robot though seems fairly likely. I doubt they would unveil something like that without letting us have them too.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Argent Cinereus posted:

Rose, Faye, Susan

Yeah let's go with this.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

So I assume we get a choice between a robot dude and a samurai dude? Which one is the lovely one I need to know I can't handle the stress of ignorance :ohdear:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Kyrosiris posted:

MEGA(WRAITH)QUEEN, Cassandra, Asteria

This.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Well that sucks. :smith:

Thanks for bothering to put up the effort to make this first class LP anyway. It's been a blast.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

You know what screw the Senatus and the Deep City. I want to ally with the creepy squid child.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Armoroad because I have a distaste for profoundly useless characters. I really hope our Shogun will be that old dude because we do not have any old dudes in our party yet and we could use one.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Argent Cinereus posted:

Scott, Sidney, Cassandra

This.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Yeah you should always cheese all the time. Destroy this game and laugh as you bathe in its blood.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Brilliant :allears:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Oh so a puzzle boss?

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

I also wish to relay my appreciation for Dr. Fetus persevering with this thing even in spite of all this LP curse esque crap that just keeps happening. I would've given up a long time ago personally :v:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Asteria, Susan, Scott

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Uh a character okay.

Name: Captain Bobson
Portrait: Normal Portrait 3 (old dude with grey hair)

A somewhat jaded company commander and veteran from a foreign land who has thrown his lot in with our party for a living because his boat sank near Armoroad and he can't get back home from his holiday. He is rather incredulous and even a bit spiteful of the fact that a bunch of basically just children who just stepped into a dungeon are somehow an order of magnitude more competent than the actual local military that has been training for years. I mean, you would be too if you saw some clueless girl decapitate a dragon in one hit when those monsters have cost you a lot of good men.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

A :golfclap: for the winner.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, honorable mention! :dance:

If nothing else, the honorable mentions prove that there is no need to be discouraged from making submissions because of bandwagons and well written effortposts. Like, my submission was three sentences.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Cassandra, Charlotte, Rose

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Asteria, Akatsuki, Faye

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Alice, Fang, Scott

I just want to see that whole ailment spread thing at least once :shobon:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

I am sorry I only wanted to see the cool ailment combo I did not mean for this to happen. :negative:

Theantero fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Dec 27, 2015

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

It's back :toot:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Dun Dun DUUNNNN!!!

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Gilgamesh255 posted:

Whatever allows you to break this boss's spine over your knee.

Ditto

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Cassandra, Sidney, Fang

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Alice, Akatsuki, Asteria

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

I like pretty colours.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Susan, Sidney, Alice

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

KarmaKummitus posted:

Oh man, that weapon name. Wonder who put that in.

Probably some Japanese guy throwing darts at a print of this Wikipedia article and picking whatever he hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

Hell yes it's back!

• Locked thread