Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
Awesome, I am playing through this game the 2nd time right now actually.
I've never quite managed a "broken-ly powerful" party in this one, like eventually with EO4, so looking forward to seeing you break this game like you did with EO2.
I think the original stalled EO1 LP by 100percentjesusfree was one of the big things that got me into EO, but this is the first time there is an ongoing LP of an EO game which I have actually played through.
Godspeed

And for gods sakes everyone, don't vote for a Farmer like in the last LP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
drat, I sure missed a lot of items in the sea exploration.
Never knew that the lighthouse bird or tanniyns could break your ship.
(though I guess the lighthouse event doesn't "really' break it if you do not get charged for the repairs)

The sea exploration is cool but it feels completely separate from the game. It was better integrated in EO4's world map.
I am curious what kind of exploration we might get in 5.

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
It is best just to save every time before going out on a sea exploration and then reload if you spent a lot of money and ended up accomplishing nothing.

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012
Funny enough, I have gotten 100% completion ending on this game but never seen any of the Murotsumi guild events in the last two updates. I guess they are easy to miss... at least for me ...?
Because I never saw them I always wondered a little bit why that subplot disappeared

Is it spoiler territory to ask if they make further appearances if you choose the other option?

It is cool to see something new through this LP

asvodel
Oct 10, 2012

theshim posted:

That's actually one of the notable things about the design in EO - Himukai has things in the foreground vibrantly colored and as they fade to the background they become completely black. I actually kinda like it v:shobon:v

The really cool thing to me about this is how the black background shading technique was implemented in the 3D models in the newer games and you can see it go on and off when you rotate the enemy models in the monstrous codex

• Locked thread