Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Have the Chasers been improved at all since EO3? I love the idea of them, but they always seem to need so many skill point investments that they just don't seem worth it.

The Landsknecht's Link skills in EO4 are basically Warrior's Might but with elemental types, meaning you can abuse weaknesses to get in even more damage. There's a chase limit, but it resets after each teammate's attack, so you can get easily get 15+ hits in. You don't even have to use normal attacks to have multiple chases trigger, so you can go all out with your other attackers' skills. It effectively breaks the game, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012

Dr. Fetus posted:

As far as I can tell, Clyp doesn't come with its own embedded images like Tindeck did. So I had to make my own. And just to make sure I'm not spending a bunch of time making terrible looking things...

How do these look?

They're serviceable, but the combination of typeface, bolding, and outlining doesn't make the ones with smaller font sizes look very good. The line thicknesses of the letters look uneven, the kerning's noticeably off on the first one, and the third one doesn't look like it's been done in the same typeface as the others.

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012

werbear posted:

I'd say now is the time for those that struggle. Akatsuki, Alice and Smith will need all the help they can get, I would imagine.
And since they will most likely not play a huge part in any post-game boss fights this might be one of the last chances to show off what they got.

But those that can carry their weight easily might just be able to wait a little while.

So a mix? If that's a valid option...

Also voting for a mix if possible.

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012
Alice, Charlotte, and Susan.

Strong stat spreads and skill sets are overrated, and Alice will always find a way.

a busted-up mailbox
Dec 14, 2012
I had no trouble with the EO2 and EO4 post-game final bosses but used an EXP cheat for the Abyssal God just to get things over with, so it's impressive to see you destroy the boss repeatedly like this at sane party levels.

Well done and a great LP overall :)

• Locked thread