Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I really like Tidehunt myself.
Lper's Choice
Heather (Arbalist Normal Palette 2)
A wannabe food connoisseur who heard of monster meat being used in skewers and wanted to turn it up to 11, is what she would like you to think.
Really she just likes crossbows and being able to hunt her own food, fixing up her father's old harpoon gun seemed like a good place to start for both of those.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 18:50 on May 18, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I will admit I looked up puns for boat names and I think we should go with Tug Life.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Rose, Alice and Faye

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

Well, you have to admit that going off alone in a place like this would be suicide.
This got me thinking, how feasible would you consider a solo character run of this game?

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Well I don't see why you shouldn't.
Do it for the halibut I suppose.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 20:35 on Jun 4, 2015

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Scott for binds, Sidney for physical damage and Asteria to blast that beastie out of the water.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Faye, Cassandra and Akatsuki
I was going to go with three members of the team that got ambushed then I decided to go for great justice...and someone to keep them from getting themselves killed.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I say we lie. There's only two of them and our best option when presented with it was to run away and there was five of us.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Will Alice at least get any support skills to make stuff like this worth it?

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Faye, Cassandra and Rose

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Asteria for elemental damage, Faye for unbind and MEGAQUEEN because why not?

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I figure we should support the granny over the robot girl, at least she hasn't tried to kill us/get us killed repeatedly.
Inform the Senatus!

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 19, 2015

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Whichever Fetus thinks he can use best. As funny as intentionally saddling Alice with a bad class combination would be it would quickly stop being used when the joke wore thin but a class that is useful to Fetus will allow us to vote Alice in a lot more without feeling bad about it.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 11:12 on Aug 21, 2015

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Buccaneer
I figure it's the most interesting class option character-wise, though ninja would also be good for that.
Mechanically Buccaneer is probably the better option.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013

alcharagia posted:

...Get in, get out. Nobody sees me. Same as usual?
What this guy said. Go Stealth.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Sidney, Asteria and Fang.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Scott, Sidney and Cassandra.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Alice, Akastuki, Faye
Let's get at least one of our ninjas down there.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
There are lots of good reasons to vote for Armoroad so I will. I mean there are also plenty of good reasons to vote for the Deep City as well but they did try to kill us, repeatedly.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Oct 21, 2015

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Sidney, Asteria and Cassandra
Also if know any way of breaking the fight I would love to see it.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Charlotte, Scott and Susan.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

Well then. I guess Rose is gonna make use of Warrior Might for a while.

Of course if she doesn't get into the next party, then this little vote was all for naught. :v:

In that case I'm gonna need to remember to vote for her.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Rose, Faye and Charlotte
I want to see this new build of Rose's in action.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

Wow, you all want to see the next boss get dunked on, huh?
Yes, oh gods yes.
In fact what party would recommend for Rose dunking on this boss?

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Faye, Cassandra and Alice.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
I support the Default Portrait 3 Clockwerk but for the other how about the White Portrait 1 with either Clunk.EXE or OS_MRK_10.
Characterize one like a bad windows OS...or clippy.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Name:YGGPROM13 (Short for YGGdroid PROtotype Mark 13). 13 for Short.
Class:Yggdroid
Portrait: Portrait 1, colour scheme 1.
Bio: A modular prototype that failed due to the lack of anything to put on it 13 was put into storage, concious, for years before being brought to offer to a certain guild of adventurers. In order to avoid being put back into storage it tries to be as helpful as possible however this "helpfulness" mostly comes across as "You appear to have had your leg chopped off, whould you like help?" and similarly unhelpful statements. Think Clippy.

8_Escape fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Dec 19, 2016

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Faye, Lper's choice X 2. Pretty much echoing Grashbar here.

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Asteria for meteor and 2X Fetus's choice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8_Escape
Dec 26, 2013
Smith, Asteria and Faye.

• Locked thread