Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
There's no real point in making another character at this point, so...

Tidehunt's fine, LPer's choice for the party, and Hoplite/Monk/Arbalist if Democracy wins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

Also unrelated to gameplay, but Edie (That's her name) is my favorite shopkeeper in the series.

Where did you find that out? The game only only refers to her as the "girl from the shop" or "the shopkeeper."

I'm interested in seeing how you utilize Akatsuki since I ran with a Gladiator and a Buccaneer instead of a Ninja and Zodiac when I played the first few strata. In retrospect using a Zodiac instead of a Buc would have made things a bit easier in my game since the damage would have been higher and more consistent.

MightyPretenders posted:

I take it the max guild size is 25?

The limit is 30 characters.

Spielmeister fucked around with this message at 23:05 on May 20, 2015

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
I imagine it has more to do with accommodating individual mapping styles. For example, some people surround doors with walls while others don't.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

And because of that, we can't reach Ayutthaya. Never trust a monkey.

They're clearly squirrel monkeys.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

[i]I'll take a moment to talk about how Co-op Sea Quests work before going on with the rest of the update.

Has anyone outside of Japan ever been able to get a full party? It's rare enough to find one other person who knows about this series, much less four. :v:

Dr. Fetus posted:

DS Version

[i]Here lies Guild Tidehunt. Murdered by a giant green bird.
I always liked the EO4 version of the game over music. The game sounds so happy that it killed you. :atlus:

Dr. Fetus posted:

Hello there. I am Akatsuki. I am here to tell you that this girl will make for a very tasty meal, while the rest of us taste terrible.

Wait, what!?
This was also great.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

How many times are we talking to the male twin and how many times are we talking to the female twin? :psyduck:

We'll never see the sister. She only gets mentioned offhand in that one conversation.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Sidney, Asteria, Your choicex1

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
So higher numbers make it easier to inflict a resistance rather than the other way around like it usually is?

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
I really should have paid more attention to the limits. I guess I ended up ignoring them most of the time since you have to re-equip them every time your party changes.

Dr. Fetus posted:

Votes so far:

Alice: 8
Akatsuki: 8
Asteria: 8
Faye: 7
Susan: 3

Fang: 2
Scott: 2
Cassandra: 2
Rose: 1
Sidney: 0

:stonklol:

Cassandra, your choice x2

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Sidney, Asteria, Cassandra

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
The vote's so skewed at this point it doesn't matter, but Armoroad for more entertainingly broken builds.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
I'll go with Charlotte, Rose, and Faye this time.

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Even in Let's Play, F.O.E!

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

Congratulations, everyone! You have somehow managed to achieve the impossible, and make what everyone considers to be a joke boss into a completely agonizing experience! Give yourselves a pat on the back for this momentous accomplishment!

Having a party that is almost entirely composed of classes that are weak, support-focused, or hard-to-use (besides Asteria) will tend to do that. :v:

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
Faye, Cassandra, Sidney, Scott, Charlotte

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spielmeister
Mar 31, 2014
They have a small product page for it now

The site's technically up too, but it's just the splash screen.

• Locked thread