Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Tidehunt is fine, also LPer's choice.

Was thinking of a hoplite, but there's already plenty in here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

Dr. Fetus posted:

Fun little fact, an official comic showed that Hypatia's hair was originally black, but she dyed it since she thought Agata was into blonds.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

MightyPretenders posted:

Explain how to handle them normally, but show how to break them completely.

Go with this

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
This was the point where I stopped playing EO3, because I didn't sign up for moral choices, I signed up for exploration.

But if I do have to make a coice, I'd consider Fetus' sanity, and go with Armoroad.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

I've heard several times of Warrior's Might and always wondered how it looked in practice.

It's... something. :stonklol:

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
I love that whenever the Lucky Mallet has appeared in a game, it has always been constant in its design.

A golden mallet with a tiny ornament on top.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Faye, Cassandra, and Asteria

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
LPer's choice x3. Let's make sure things go well compared to previously.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

Hobgoblin2099 posted:

I can't remember if Dr. Fetus said the Abyssal God was more bullshit than the Ur-Devil or not.

As bullshit as Ur-Devil is, he has a pattern. As long as you follow the pattern, you should be fine for the most part.

You are not okay at any circumstance against the Abyssal God.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

freshlybaked posted:

Charlotte, Smith, Faye.

:bandwagon:

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Fetus' Choice. Let's not make the post-game painful for him.

1 second edit: maybe I should have refreshed before "voting".

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Cassandra, Faye, Rose

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
Nothing wrong with using the Lucky Hammer in this case.

It's clear that you want to show off as much as possible as intended, but some things are just not worth going through.

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014
I worry over your sanity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashbar
Aug 17, 2014

Blademaster_Aio posted:

What class is that? The one with the orange blade. Is it some EO3 class that I can't seem to recognise?

EMD 1 had the Wanderer as a class. I'm guessing it's a new original class for EMD 2.

• Locked thread