Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

If you really think about it, though, it makes sense to see these kinds of enemies in the Porcelain Forest. Remember, the Forest isn't in the labyrinth itself, it's near enough to Armoroad that the princess can pop over there when she wants. The players (and the Deep King) just get there via teleportation. In other words, if the princess didn't need to be there because plot reasons and she probably scares off the other monsters there by being part Deep One, I could totally see the Porcelain Woods as the start of another labyrinth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Oh man, I remember my first time trying to go against the Abyssal God. Being young and naïve, I went around the floor first, killing all the tentacles, mapping as I went, avoiding the very big, very obviously ominous door right in the middle until the very last. Now, I was using a Warrior's Might team at that point, and it did take me a couple of tries to get the pattern down while I set up the kill for the first form.

Then the indescribable god awakened.

:atlus:

Literally three hours of :bang: to figure out the pattern for the most part, then the run where I did it took me about 65 turns. As in, he was well and truly enraged, and I was just barely hanging on each turn by the skin of my teeth, but for gently caress's sake I did it. I did it once, and haven't picked the game back up since.

gently caress THE ABYSSAL GOD.

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Efe posted:

Was that a 3% petrify that just happened

Please give me some of your godly fortune

Yeah, if you look back at basically this whole LP as well as his Story mode run of EO2U, Fetus has had some of the most impossible luck I've ever seen. We're talking multiple 1% chances of stuff, whether drops, status chances, etc. At this point, I'd say 3% for that petrification is more than generous.

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

You forget. She has a gun.

gently caress making the meter fit, it was hard enough finding a rhyme for labyrinth at all.

Say it quick enough and it fits. :golfclap:

Aniodia
Feb 23, 2016

Literally who?

:golfclap:

Anticipating the write-up on this.

• Locked thread