Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Alice is great, petrifying an FOE like that.

Also, slight error in the description of Clionean's Phoenix skill. Restores 400 HP to a random HP? Shouldn't that say random enemy's HP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Alice, Akatsuki, and Fang. Bind the Kraken's legs forever.

This is obviously the best plan and it cannot go wrong in any ways whatsoever.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
That's a Drake Dunking™ if I've ever seen one. Well done, especially since seeing it in video is far more impressive than the one screenshot.

Anyways, votes. Right. Alice, Fang, and... Hm... You know, we haven't seen Scott in a while, so have him go and take on Dragon too.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
Thirding the theoretical "use different people each quest" thing, voting Akatsuki, Rose, Scott, and Asteria if that doesn't go through.

I may as well give you an easy time with that conditional, because we all hate those full binds without Dominate or some other skill like that.

Toyotasomi no Miko
Oct 23, 2016
I'm impressed, Dr. Fetus. You've done a marvelous job toppling this ultimate trial. Thanks for everything you've done, and may your next project, whatever it is, be successful. :golfclap:

• Locked thread