Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

This is my first post here, but I have been reading this, and the EOII LP from nearly the beginning.

Charlotte, Smith, Faye. The first two because they're the latest editions and it feels better to have them in this final battle (because I know the 'actual' final battle is going to require a very strict and specific party anyhow), and also Faye because she does feel like the 'main character' of the group, so appropriate for the same reasons as above.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I think a respite with sidequests would be best now, and to build more suspense for the sixth stratum

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I vote Sea Quest. Also, the post game is where not only my memory of the game gets muddled, but it's also something I never saw to it's end. So I'm rather excited for what is essentially 'new content' in my eyes.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

The sixth stratum's music is my favourite in all of EO, and it combined with the look of the place makes it one of my favourite stratum. ...In terms of concept and atmosphere. Actually trying to go through it kinda takes away a lot of that, but oh well.

Also, Fetus' choice x3. As hilarious as having as many farmers as possible is, I don't even know if winning is possible like that.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Alice, Fang, and Smith. I get the feeling we're gonna see zero of the former two later on as we progress so this may be their last time to shine. And Smith just because.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I vote Smith and Rose for variety's sake, but also Faye to make up for one poor choice.

Also amusing typo with the sentence: 'Asteria’s TEC stat is a lot lower since she’s wearing the resistance accessories instead of the Wisdom Earrings. So she only dealt a total of 84424 damage compared to the 17023 points of damage she did before.'
We wish she could do over 80000 damage, right?

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Rose, Charlotte, MEGAQUEEN.

I don't know if it actually is stated anywhere, but I like to imagine the theriacas for dispelling binds do so by making you really slippery. Probably kinda gross when you gotta pour the stuff on your head though.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Among the sixth stratums, this has my favourite aesthetic and music, which I guess is balanced out by being the worst nightmare to navigate! I shall admit to weakness and say I never saw it to the end way back when I played this game, not even with the help of a guide.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

You're a hero to us all.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

Send in everyone

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I'm instantly reminded of level 1 Pokemon with Endeavor and Quick Attack. Regardless, by far the best way to cap off the Sea Quests.

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

McDragon posted:

It's a real shame this fight is so horrendous, it's really aesthetically impressive and cool and I seem to remember the music track being good.

It's definitely the coolest fight when you're not the one playing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eternaldough
Jan 16, 2017

I can retire happily after seeing the thing destroyed so utterly in so many creative ways. Looking forward to the proper slugfest to end everything though!

• Locked thread