Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Armoroad. Since deep city is full of murderous jerks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Ultimate equipment now. You legit got all the curse drops, that should more than meet quota for horrible tedious bullshit.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Fae, Asteria, Scott

Hard way is best way. Also it feels like it would just be wrong to fight a Kraken without our pirate.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Charlotte, Cassie, MEGAQUEEN.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Faye, Cassandra, Scott

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Scott, Faye, Asteria

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

Efe posted:

"I left my dragonslaying spear at the inn"? Really? That's the oldest trick in the book. Our guild regularly takes on otherworldly beasts, monsters, and myths of all shapes and sizes, but doesn't even have the sense to at least think "Maybe a dragonslayer who not only forgot her 'dragonslaying spear' but isn't responsible enough to go back and get it herself shouldn't be left alone in the labyrinth"? I'm stunned.

I chose to think it was less the party is breathtaking gullible, and more that it didn't occur to them that someone could be so suicidally stupid that they would try and kill a divine dragon by themselves.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Sorry to hear that. It sucks, but I would feel the exact same way if that had happened to me.

Great LP, you've already put up with far too much bullshit from the game.

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Rose, Scott, MEGAQUEEN

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Cassandra, Rose, Alice, Faye, Smith

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
Fetus' Choice x4

I also like the idea of variety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...
The Royal Guillotine There can only be one supreme ruler of everything and that is Susan MEGAQUEEN.

• Locked thread