Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Night10194 posted:

That boss fight theme is rockin' as all hell.

Seriously, holy poo poo. I know what I'm finishing my work day off to now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

ImpAtom posted:

Glad to see this isn't dead!

Likewise, and by this logic, to help it stay around, Three votes for Fetus's Choice.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

Actually, you know what? I'm ending the vote now. So the party I'm allowed to choose from will be Cassandra, Asteria, Sidney, Faye, and Scott. You said you wanted total annihilation? Oh, you are getting TOTAL ANNIHILATION! :flame:

The only good RPG system is the one broken over your knee! :unsmigghh:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Faye, Asteria, MEGAQUEEN.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Clearly every MEGAQUEEN needs a loyal Princess.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Always be breaking games as hard as possible.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Death to all who oppose the Pirate Queen.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Sidney, Asteria, Faye.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

Actually, I dunno if I should do a Class Showcase for that class, since a lot of it would probably consist of me screaming WHY. And it would probably be even whinier than the writeups I did for the EO2 classes. :v:

That sounds like all the more reason to write one up to me! :v:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

TAKE A KNEE, PEASANT!

Yessssssssss. :getin:

For that, she gets one of my votes: MEGA(WRAITH)QUEEN, Cassandra, Asteria

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Jesus christ. Their abilities suck and they're not cool looking? How the gently caress do you screw up the concept of a badass killer robot THAT badly?!

Dr. Fetus posted:

Essentially, you annihilate everything through the power of math, since nothing in the game, not even any of the post-game bosses, can stand up to that much math.

Go Armoroad, and please show this off on a post-game boss because holy poo poo I'm all about things getting butchered by math.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Faye, MEGAQUEEN, Asteria.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Look, I tried. My desire for seeing our enemies laid low does not outweigh everyone else's desire to see you laid low.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

MEGAQUEEN, Faye, Sidney.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

MEGAQUEEN, Charlotte, Faye.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

MEGAQUEEN OF ANTS, Sidney, Asteria.

I am so glad that Her Infinite Majesty has earned yet another title. :allears:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

I'm just going to say that Scott is now the undisputed king of damage, and there is no way to take him off the throne. You all wanted him to turn on murder mode, and now it cannot be turned off.

:bisonyes:

I can't wait to see just how much devastation he can bring.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Jesus christ that was some beautiful damage output. :allears:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Cassandra, Scott, Faye, Rose, MEGAQUEEN. Based on what I've seen, this seems like the best options for Maximum Murder-Death-Kill.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Cassandra, Charlotte, Fetus's Choice.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Alice, Cassandra, Asteria.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Asteria and some Meteors, Fetus's Choice x2.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

You wanted meteors? You're getting them. :getin:

Yessssss. :unsmigghh:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Cassandra, Charlotte, Sidney.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Sidney, and two votes for Fetus's choice/maximum dragon murder.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Dr. Fetus posted:

I probably shouldn't have taken those precautions. :catstare:

Oh please tell me this means the dragon got horribly murdered. :getin:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Faye, Scott, MEGAQUEEN.

Also good heavens Dragon got dumpstered. :getin:

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Sidney and 4x Fetus' Choice For Maximum Ease Of Murder.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Asteria, Cassandra, MEGAQUEEN, Fetus' Choice.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Holy poo poo, that's like the cheese kill for the last boss of FFII in terms of suck compounding upon itself for ultimate power. Beautiful.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Whichever method is the most patently absurd overkill.

Not that, with a AI routine and horseshit attacks like that, you really get overkill per se, but whatever stomps it into the ground with the utmost of dominance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

Kemix posted:

Fetus. Are you some kind of physical god? Or are you really JUST THIS GOOD?!

The indescribable LPer has awakened!

• Locked thread